Chapter 5

Nyx's POV
I wake up and get dressed before my phone rings so I answer it.

When I hang up I get Kyle up and dressed before walking downstairs and feeding the dogs. I smile and make pancakes before Kyle walks in. I plate the pancakes up before saying "are you ok to stay with grandma for a bit," he nods and continues eating his pancakes. I eat mine before putting Chances harness and leash on. Kyle smiles before I put our shoes on before we leave.

When we arrive at TM we get out and I get Chance out before we walk inside. I see Jax and Kyle runs over to him before I say "where's ma?" He smiles and picks Kyle up before saying "in her office, I need to talk to you." I nod and walk to ma's office before saying "hey ma can you watch Kyle for a bit please, I have been called to work." She smiles and nods before Jax walks over. We walk down to my car before he says "your nephew was taken." I immediately say "shit, who took him." Jax lights a smoke before saying "IRA, we are tracking them," I sigh before saying "Jax don't do anything, I will sort it and get him back." Jax raises and eyebrow before my phone bleeps and a helicopter starts landing in the park down the road. I smile and say "trust me," before walking down to the park and getting in the helicopter.

When we land I get led inside before seeing Tyler. I smile and say "mr president." He smiles before taking me to his office. I sit down before saying "so your son was taken by the IRA while he was at daycare." He nod and says "the guards were knocked out." I nod before saying "how many men on the team." He smiles and says "25," I nod before saying "do you have a map," he nods and pulls it out before saying "also have an international warrant for O'Phelan. You must bring him back alive." I nod and plan how we breach the property. When I'm done I look at Tyler before saying "is there anything you need me to do before we leave." He shakes him head before saying "just bring my son back alive," I smile before saying "James will be fine, if O'Phelan has a few bruises, it wasn't me." Tyler raises his eyebrow so I saying "IRA took my nephew yesterday." He nods so I walk out with Chance and we walk to the armoury.

When everything is ready and I have briefed the team we walk to the roof and get in the helicopters.

When we arrive in Ireland we immediately get into permission before breaching the property.

When we have finished the sweep Baldwin walks out of a room with James. I smile then he shows me Abel. I smile more before grabbing O'Phelan and looking him dead in the eyes before saying "you should think again next time you decide to mess with my family." I then punch him and he is out cold. I turn around and take Abel before saying "let's move out."

When we arrive at the White House James runs and gives his dad a hug before I smile and say "is that everything mr president?" He smiles before saying "yes, thank you Nyx." I nod and get back in the helicopter to go home.

When it lands in the park I get out with Abel and Chance before walking up the road to TM.

As I walk into the lot I see Jax walking out of the clubhouse. I smile before shouting "I think you're missing something." He looks at me before running over and taking Abel. I smile before my phone goes off. I take a look before saying "and that's my pay." Jax looks at me before saying "how did you get him," I smile and say "had to help a friend in a high place," he nods and we walk inside before I say "Tiggy put the news on, president is making a speech." He nods and puts in on before Tyler says "as many of you are aware Jimmy O'Phelan was arrested this evening for mass kidnapping. Among those kids were my son James and Abel Teller. Although it was a team effort I would like to give a special thanks you Phoenix Teller for ensuring the kids came home safe." I smile and everyone turns and looks at me before I say "what? I have friends in high places." Tiggy looks me in the eye before saying "you literally got mentioned by the president and you didn't react." I shrug before saying "I see him enough."