Geranium - Stupidity

——————
The Geranium flower may be associated with positive emotions.
However, it is the Victorian symbolism of Stupidity.
———

Jennie's POV

I woke up with sleepiness still trying to win me back into furthering my slumber. I rubbed my eyes and forced my body to sit up and stretch. I smiled remembering Rosé's text message.

"I really should tell her soon..." I picked up my phone and looked at my lock screen of her side profile.

"Yea you should, dumbass."

The sudden voice made me jump a little. I furrowed my brows, glaring at the person by the door.

"You're mean, unnie. How'd you even get in here in the first place??"

"Auntie let me in." I rolled my eyes.

"Of course she would."

"I still would've gotten inside without auntie's help, dumbass."

I uncovered myself and scooted towards the edge of my bed, unconvinced by the fact that she would've still been there even without my mom's help. "Yea. Yea."

"You gave me a spare, remember?" She switched her weight to her left foot and crossed her arms with her brow raised.

Now that she mentions that, I really did give her one of my spares. I stood there trying to think of something to say before she gave me another one of her remarks. Nothing came to mind so I decided to just walk past her, to my closest.

"Your dumbass can't even remember that? No wonder Rosé still doesn't know." She had said something else but I couldn't hear her since I was already by my closet.

"What was that?" I turned around wanting to know what she said.

"Nothing, dumbass. And hurry up, your mom's almost done making breakfast. Stop making people wait." Her tone changed after I asked which got me confused. She said something else after, again, but I couldn't hear her.

She left the room before I could say anything back to her. I looked towards my door. "What's her problem."

[Jisoo unnie is usually a happy morning person. Did Lisa do something, again?] I finished changing and headed down stairs. I got to the kitchen and greeted my dad, who was sitting at the dining table reading some papers, and Jisoo unnie who was on her phone typing away.

Dad looked at me with a smile and nodded towards me. As for Jisoo unnie, she just waved at me in a dismissing manner.

I wanted to say something to her but I decided not to and just greet my mom. "Morning, mom."

"Good morning, sweetie. Go ahead and sit down. I'm almost done here." She smiled at me and continued her cooking.

"Okay.. you don't need any help?"

She glanced at me and shook her head, "No need. I got it, sweetie. Go sit."

I nodded my head and walked to the dining table. I sat down next to Jisoo unnie who was sitting across from my dad. She was still on her phone typing away, not bothering to acknowledge me like she would usually do when she comes by.