↳ Help

The passing street lights in front of him blurred as Kuroo staggered through the city. The pain in his arm was becoming more and more apparent, him only just realising the amount of blood gushing from his wound.

He slowed to a stop outside a pub, leaning on the wall. Blood was dripping from his arm and on to the pavement, the people around him narrowly avoiding him.

'Fuck...' Everything was getting blurry, the surroundings fading out slowly before snapping back into reality again. He shakily held up his hand, fingers occasionally dripping with blood.

It felt like hell, and the burning feeling in Kuroo's gut just made everything worse.

What if someone he knew saw him? What would they do...? Bring him back to Kenma and see what royal fuckery had been going on behind the scenes all this time?

No, he had to get out of here fast.

Tetsurou tried to prop himself up, but an immediate pain shot through his arm, a tear rolling down his cheek.

'If I move.. I'll collapse.. god damnit-'

"Kuroo?" A familiar voice asked, causing the man to stammer. He turned his head tiredly to see three absolutely mortified faces.

Tooru and Hajime Oikawa and Koutarou Bokuto.

Tooru had immediately covered his mouth, in fear he would scream if he kept it uncovered. Hajime froze up, not knowing what to do as a look of pure fear crossed his face.

And Bokuto. Oh, his expression was the worst.

His usual happy and upbeat demeanour had been replaced with a look of dread. His face twisted with concern and slight anger, as if he was in the middle of a nightmare.

Body lurching as he coughed slightly, the only thing that could make it's way out of Tetsurou's mouth was a quiet 'Hey guys..' before he collapsed on the cold pavement.

He could see Kou run forward to catch him before his world went dark.

Kuroo's unconsciousness had triggered Tooru into a panicky state, helping Bo pick him up before letting the former Iwaizumi, being a professional, examine his arm.

"I'll take a look at it after we go somewhere with a med kit, it needs first aid right now!" Koutarou was in tears already, hugging his unconscious body close in his arms.

"My.. my house is the closest. C'mon, we've got to hurry," his voice was panicky and fragile, nothing like the owl's usual loud and happy mood. It scared the other two, as if everything else happening wasn't terrifying enough.

"Yeah... yeah, hurry, let's go," Hajime stammered, grabbing Tooru's arm as they ran after Bokuto, who was currently sprinting at full speed in a crowd of confused and worried people.

"Is he gonna be ok..?" The brunet murmured to himself, not expecting his husband to reply.

"That depends, which one of them are you talking about? Kou, Testsurou or Kenma? Either way, it's not going to end well either way." They sped up, trying to keep up with their other friend.
"You know how protective he gets,"

~

Bokuto bust through the door, huffing as he rushed through to his living room, the two Oikawas following in pursuit after him.

Kuroo was curled up, unconscious in his arms right now, and all Bokuto could think about was the way he had collapsed.

Did he hit his head on the way down? Did he land on his bad arm? Was the cut so deep he'd need hospital attention? Could it get infected by something? How did it all happen anyway?!