the lake cabin

we got out the cars and started walking to the house and i suddenly hear a buzzing sound "daddy what is that machine doing?" becky asks

"it's getting rid of the moths honey" lenny answered "where's it taking them?" "hell" i smack my dads arm "dad" "i'm sorry not hell mexico" i roll my eyes.

"no it's giving them e-electricity so the moths fall asleep electrically" "it's electrocuting them?!" "no no no" "but daddy their dying" poor becky she's too young "daddy their dying" she says again "their killing them?!" char and donna ask at the same time.

how do you not know that? "DADDY NO!" "no! no! it's not okay? let me adjust it" he runs up and un-plugs it "look they're all right i promise you. look see" lenny throws one in the air

"...he's still sleeping" "he's dead dad" i pinch him "ow!" he looks at me and i shake my head with a smile mama walks past us and shoved kiethie down to get to the porch swing and i help him up asking if he's ok and he nods.

we all walk into the house and look around "ok so who's getting what room?" lenny speaks up "actually i made a map of who gets which room" rob holds up paper and i was half tempted to rip it in half "i took the liberty for reserving the water bed for gloria and myself"

"oouhhh your gonna do the back stroke tonight" i scrunch my nose is disgust "i wanna go swimming with you guys" donna jumps up from her spot

"oh honey we're not really going swimming.what i meant was-" my eyes widen and i cover beckys ears.we all start walking as rob shows us a tour of the house "when we go to bed can i sleep by you?" becky asks i smile down at her "of course you can" "thanks your my favorite although don't tell my brothers that..."

she just rambles on and omg she's so cute rob opens a door into a big room "okay here's the big daddy the master bedroom" we all gasp "you know what lenny should have that"mr lamonsoff offers and and roxanne starts walking toward it but lenny stops her

"no no no honey,honey come one let the kids have it. it's a fun time for the kids to be together and they can do kids' things..come on go share it,share the master bedroom" we all run inside.

i put my bag on one side of the bed and charlotte puts hers on the other side, i hear a knocking sound and greg's knocking on the tv "hey dad what's the big box attached to the back of the tv?" "that's the rest of the tv greg" i giggle "oh"

"they didn't always have flat screens there sport" "wow that's some stone age shiznit" kiethie says "yeah that's whack" lenny says sarcastically "shiznit?" i ask "yeah it's a word i made up" i nod "why not just say shit?" i ask "because you shouldn't say shit" my dad calls from the other room "worth a shot" i mumble.

i jump on the bed "so...whatcha guys wanna do?" i question "video games" the three boys answer simultaneously i roll my eyes "come on 'dre you used to play soccer with me all the time"he looks at me with a sympathetic smile "i'm sorry we'll play soccer tomorrow yeah?" i sigh by nod.

i get up and grab my soccer ball from my bag and walk out side where all the grown ups are and start dribbling the ball with my feet and doing fancy moves with my head and shoulders.

"your really good at soccer kid" lamansoff comments i smile at him "thank you" "hey i thought andre always plays soccer with you" kurt says "he's playing video games with greg and kiethie"

"why are they inside right now anyways? why is kaiden the only one out here?why would they not come out here and enjoy the lake or do something in the woods?" i ignore them and focus on the ball.

a few minutes later i look up to see lenny holding the two boys over his shoulder "that's it. no more video games.no more cell phones.no more texting.just from now on,while we're here stay outside and play"

"what are we supposed to do?" greg asks "just play like normal kids come on.move it.where's becky?" all the adults run inside and grab their kids.

  ^^^^^
we are currently walking through the woods doing god knows what and i'm bored outta my mind i have my arm on greg's shoulder panting dramatically

"i...needa...break..." i say greg just smiles and rolls his eyes at me "hey greg,when we were kids,your dad used to talk us into doing the craziest stuff,i remember one time we got our shower curtains,put them in shopping carts and went shopping cart sailing"

"wait how'd you steer?" i ask "well,we didn't" "how'd stop?" i ask again "you just smash into something.that was the fun part" lenny answers i furrow my brows
"dad i wanna do that" i say with a slight smile he just laughs "remember when we shot bottle rockets at each other? you always go for the guys face because you wanna blind them"

"ok that's a little much dad"i tell him "no i know just-erase,reboot" he makes robot sounds over my head and i just laugh at him.i walk back up to greg

"hey when we get back to the cabin you should teach me to play video games sometime" i smile and his eyes light up in excitement and he nods "yeah sounds cool i can teach you how about sometime tomorrow?" he asks

"yeah that sounds perfect" i say and we keep walking,our hands brushing a few times,i look away to hide my blush

"wait a minute.are you kidding me?" me and greg both turn our heads a series of 'what's' are being asked "rope on a tree baby you know what that means" "we get to hang ourselves" me and char say simultaneously sarcastically

"you see a rope on a tree and that doesn't make you wanna go nuts?" lenny asks holding the rope lamansoff requests to go first and lenny swings him the rope "dude get up on the top rock"my dad points he gets up and starts running forward

"who wants to see a double flip?" he yells "drop!" all of us say "too high! this was a mistake!" he shouts "i cant let go in too scared" and he slams into a tree

i wince and he falls down the hill then kiethie calls out "that...was...awesome" i ruffle his hair "oh god! oh god! my legs snapped!" lamansoff cries out coming back up the hill i close my eyes and bury my face into greg's chest while he puts an arm around my waist

"omg the bones sticking out! i need help!..it's a stick" he laughs and throws it "i gotchaaa" i take my head out of greg's chest but he still keeps his arm around me but i don't mind...no! stupid yes you do! tell him to remove his rich boy arm off you...or not.

"daddy that bird is hurt" becky calls out "omg i'll go get a shoe box" lenny runs off i get out from under greg's arm and go towards the bird "shhhh shhhh your ok i got you" i whisper softly and then bird calms down and i pick it up

"that's really cool what you did there and how you calmed it down" i glance up and see greg by me "thank you" "your welcome" lenny comes back with the box and i gently lay the bird inside.

after that we all go back to find cabin and hangout there the rest of the day.