arrow through the foot

i woke up and went downstairs since the kids are still asleep but before i do i just stare at greg for a moment hearing his soft snores,his brown curly hair a mess,and long lashes moving slightly.

i walk out and shut the door behind me and felt weird...i then notice it was the bottle cap feeling my dad was taking about. my eyes widen and then it hit me i like greg feder.

omg. i like greg feder. for some reason i wanted to scream it and jump around like a crack head who just devoured 15 energy drinks.and i did...mentally.

i walk down the stairs and see rob getting smacked with-a pancake? i don't know what that is but it's funny.

"good morning" i looked to see roxanne come down the stairs i smile at her and take a plate of-i still don't know what it is and take a seat.

i stare at it a few minutes deciding wether i should eat this and i can see roxanne doing the same i hesitantly take a bite and so does she "hey what are you doing?" rob asks lenny whose putting bacon in the microwave

"cooking bacon?" he says confused "not in here.that's dead animal flesh.it's but going near the vegan food." me and roxanne look at each other with nasty looks and subtly spit out the food.

i hear a big fart from mama "curly! shame on you" she says "that crazy dog! must have gotten into my leftover pasta fasul" "yeah mama i'm sure that's exactly what happened"daeanne says sarcastically "it did. we should get a dog" "you should get a water buffalo" i laugh and daeanne high-fives me.

i see my dad walk up stairs butt naked and hear roxanne ask "that's a mans ass?" "trust me i asked the same thing" i mutter to her.
^^^^^
a few hours later i was sitting on the porch until i heard music and look up to see my dad and the guys coming down the hill and lamonsoff with a KFC bucket on his head i give a curious look but really i'm not surprised.

then i see a red rusty car pull up and see this model looking girl come out and my mouth drops "hey dad" she calms out and the guys point to themselves beside rob "me?" pshhh yeah right!

that's not my sister and if she were my sister i'd argue where she got the genes from and why i didn't get any.

she talked to rob and then went to her car that has steam coming out and opens the hood, a bunch of air lets out and her unbuttoned flannel at the bottom flies out and shows her perfect stomach and i feel the bottle cap feeling again except this ones in my stomach and it's the bad pain.jealousy.

i look over and see andre and greg staring-no creeping at her from the car window i glare at them and get up from the porch and walk over to her where she's working and tap her shoulder she looks down at me and smiled i do the same

"you need help? i know a little about cars i could see the problem of you want?" she nods "sure why not" and hands me the tool and i look into it

"i think...i see the problem,you blew your gasket,may i?" i ask her and she nods "yeah go ahead"

i twist off the cap and i feel the warm air blow up my crop top and i can feel my pony tail fly up a little,i also feel a pair of eyes on me but i ignore it and continue fixing on her car.

i turn to her after a few minutes "could you get me a water please?" i ask "of course i'll be right back" "thanks" i call out to her

that's when i turn and see andre and greg still in the car andre,looking at jasmines retreating figure going into the cabin and greg, looking at me...wait what? whys he looking at me? we make eye contact and i skate my head and focus back to the car.

jasmine comes back and hands me the cold water and i finish a few minutes after that "you really didn't have to work on my car although i'm very impressed"

"thank you,and it was no problem i really enjoy working on cars and stuff i guess people mistake me for what i wear i mostly enjoy going out side playing soccer or doing whatever i mean i have my girly moments but ive always grown up around guys"

"i know what you mean most guys look at me for my body and never personality because it's the first thing they see and they treat me like i'm dumb or just for show" i give her a sympathetic look and go to give her a hug and she returns it.

i see the two boys still looking at us and i wiggle my brows at them smirking that i got to hug her and they look irritated. i giggle quietly and break the hug "thanks again...?" "kaiden" i stick my hand out "thanks again kaiden" and she shakes it

"maybe you could spend time with me and my sisters once they get here and see what the "girly" side is or whatever you call it" i laugh "sounds nice."

we hang out for a bit then head screaming and all the guys come up with an arrow through robs foot,oh-wait oUh "what's going on?" i hear sally ask

"rob got attacked by an indian!" lenny shouts in the first one there "arrow roulette?" i ask quietly "arrow roulette." they all say and i nod.

then a girl comes out "daddy what's wrong?" drop.dead.gorgeous. "amber! i'm glad you got here" rob screams in pain "this is my daughter and we everybody" "you got another one?" kurt asks "dude high-five" my dad raises his hand

"dad! really in front of me?" he shrugs "no,not right now my wife's coming" lamonsoff whispers "bridget come down here daddy's hurt" amber yells and another figure walks out "you got another one?" kurt asks again "yeah"

drop.dead...questionable? i mean she's pretty but i see the resemblance to rob "now that makes sense" me and kurt say simultaneously and fist bumped "shut up! foot,arrow,why!" rob snaps

"i-i-i think we gotta pull it through" all the adults argue who it's gonna be "shhhh shhhhh we're gonna be alright.all we need is a poultice with some maize that will-" rob cuts his wife off

"oh shut up! that poultice shit doesn't work! it never worked! are you insane! get some alcohol on this bitch,you should know plenty about that.you were born during the probation!" everything was silent

"and there's the snap" i hear my dad say quietly "that was bigger then i thought it was gonna be" lenny whispers back "snap,crackle,and pop" kurt says "i hate that cereal" i whisper
^^^^^
i was sitting outside the window and i heard becky some screaming down the stairs while roxanne was on the phone

"mommy! mommy!" "hold on,i'm in je phone" "my tooth it fell out!" "that's great honey.put it under the pillow and i'll put the dollar in there later" "what?" becky asks "becky i'm on the phone! i'll put the dollar under-"

"why would you? there's no tooth fairy?" she asks quietly and goes upstairs i come inside and go up after her not even sparing roxanne a glance.

"becky can i come in?" i whisper and she slowly opens the door and i can see she's been crying."aww becky what's wrong?"even thought i already know the answer

"my mommy said she'll put the dollar under my pillow and not the tooth fairy cause she isn't real"she says quietly "aww becky no,no! the tooth fairy is real,look there's a lot of kids she has to take care of sometimes and she can't always be there so she asked your mommy to help her"

she looks at me"really?" "really" i amswer,she smiles. i get an idea."now,why don't we do something fun?" i ask "like what?" she asks "cup phones" i wiggle my brows and she laughs.