Toprene

Some you guys messaged me and asked for toprene content sooo i hope you guys enjoy this.

As Seulgi opens her computer to start her homework, she just groans and shuts it. Her hair falls over her face as she puts her head in her palms. 

"Babe, do your homework" Irene uses her mean voice, but instead of making Seulgi do her homework, she just laughs. 

"I don't want toooooooo" Seulgi whines, earning a hard look from Irene.

"Seulgi, now" Irene's voice drops an octave, almost scaring Seulgi. Irene is a big softie, but she's the best when it comes to arguments. She can be really intimidating at times, but a complete child at others. 

"Ok mommy" Seulgi says jokingly, but Irene acts all serious. Then she smirks. 

"I don't see you opening ur laptop" Irene remarks as she finally puts her phone down. 

"Come and make me" Seulgi said trying to taunt the other girl, Irene raises a brow and stands from where she was sitting. She slowly walks over to  and puts her hands on the bed, trapping Seulgi between them.

"Do. Your. Home. Work." Irene whispered in Seulgi's ear, sending chills down her spine  "I wouldn't be able to focus" Seulgi is trying to get Irene to give in, but it's not working. 

Irene leans closer to her ear, and whispers loudly "Think really hard about what I'll do to you when you're done".

Seulgi grabs the collar of Irene's shirt and pulls her face to match hers. 

"What's that gonna be" 

"We'll see" with that Irene escapes the girls grip and takes her seat back in the chair. She picks up her phone and opens TikTok. Seulgi on the other hand is very much turned on, not in the slightest wanting to do her history paper.  Irene looks up and playfully rolls her eyes.

"Kang Seulgi, if you don't do that damn paper I'm not gonna let you cum" Irene said, the black haired girl feels a wetness in her panties and quickly opens her laptop. The paper was about Harriet Tubman, the lady she chose for her project. She hurried up and wrote a 1 thousand word essay about how the woman saved a bunch of people from their owners, and after about 45 minutes she could not ignore the throbbing sensation between her legs 

"Baby, come help me" Irene comes over to look at Seulgi's paper, she realizes that the girl didn't need help with her homework. Seulgi shuts the computer and giggled as Irene took out her belt. Irene removed her shirt as well, and Seulgi did the same.

The black haired girl layed down on the bed and put her hands above her head. Irene raised an eyebrow but went along with it. She tied her belt securely around the girls wrists and locked them with the bed frame. 

"You were being kinda bratty" Irene whispers "And I think you need something to justify your behavior". Seulgi just whimpers as Irene's nails slid down the girls torso. 

Seulgi tries to speak, but Irene sunk her teeth into her pulse point. "I- mmmph" not hard enough to draw blood, but it left a mark. 

"I don't know how I can make you understand how much of a brat you've been" Irene whispers. Seulgi opens her mouth to speak, but stops when a hand is around her throat.

The hand pushes up against her jaw. Even when Seulgi face turns red, Irene keeps her hand steady. It's not too hard, Seulgi is still breathing. 

SEULGI'S POV

I'm desperate for some kind of friction in between my legs. The throbbing is unbearable, and Irene is no where near it. The hand on my throat has succeeded in turning me on 10x more, but I can't handle another minute without a-  

Irene's knee starts grinding in between my legs. I swear she can read minds. 

"Hmm, I think- I think we need a little more" her knee leaves my center, now I'm just soaking wet and tied up. She stands and opens her closet, getting a box I'm unfamiliar with. Then she pulls out something and smiles. 

" Here we go, more punishment for my bad girl." She walks over slowly, with the object behind her back. As she crawls on top of me, her hand slips into my pants, and I feel her leave something when it comes back out. Then there's a vibrating sensation, and it gets stronger- 

"Oh fu- FUCK" I see a remote in her hand, and she's pressing buttons as the thing in my pants gets stronger. I try and wiggle free, but she's holding my legs still. 

" Be still" she uses her low voice, and I basically die right there. She pulls my pants down, leaving the device in between my body and my underwear. Then she ties each ankle to a side of my bed, leaving me unable to move any of my limbs. I buck my hips, desperately trying to break free, but I know it's useless. And honestly I don't want to 

"This isn't even the worst punishment you could get-"she pauses and goes up to my ear "I can do worse" FUCK ME. LIKE SERIOUSLY DO IT ALREADY. She puts her hand in my underwear, and i get overly excited. She pulls out the contraption, and it is like completely soaked. 

"Damn baby" fuck. She licks a side of it, and i think she just impregnated me. 

"You taste good" she whispers. Her hand pulls down my underwear, and slowly makes its way up my thigh. She barely puts her middle finger in, and curls it. Without any more than the tip of one of her fingers in, i feel the need to orgasm. I guess she could tell or something because she pulled her finger out fast. She trace her finger up my torso, around each nipple, up one of my arms, then down to my mouth. She sticks her ring and middle finger into my mouth, and almost hits my gag reflex. 

"Suck" she demands, i eagerly suck my taster off of her fingers and she pulls them out slowly.

Then she leans down to lock her lips with mine, and i bite down on her bottom lip when she sticks her two fingers into me. Her tongue ventures my mouth, and dances with mine. She sucks on my bottom lip, then my jawline, then she leaves hickeys all over my neck. Her fingers have remained still and inside me, until she curls them. Then she starts going faster and deeper, and the orgasm urge returns. But she pulls them out again. 

"Please" i whimper, she traces the outline of my pelvis bone before putting her fingers back in. This time she holds the toy against my clit as she swiftly moves her fingers, and i orgasm within seconds. It doesn't stop though, she just puts the toy on the highest setting and moves her fingers faster. I just now realize how loud I'm being, and look to her face. She's focused on the remote. I let out a pleading moan and she looks at me. Holding eye contact with her was the hottest thing about this moment. Then the second orgasm comes around, and the tingling sensation that went from my core to my fingertips was legendary. 

"Good girl" she slaps and then squeezes my thigh, making me grunt. 

"Kiss me" i tell her, she leans down and a bunch of fireworks explode within me. She puts her hands under my back and grinds our hips, without a doubt trying to sooth her own throbbing. 

"Untie me. You're next"