Bathroom Quickie

I groaned as I was slammed against the bathroom door, and then attacked by Seulgi' lips.

I moaned against her lips, as she lifted me up, and placed me on the bathroom sink. I wrapped my legs around her, and tried to get out something that sounded at least remotely similar to a sentence, "Seul-Seulgi, my parents... are literally... right downstairs." I finally managed to say between moans and pants.

"Your parents aren't going anywhere. They can wait. I, however, cannot." She muttered in between kisses on my neck, and I threw my head back and softly moaned.

"Well, then, you better be quick." I said, "We have 10 minutes."

I felt Seulgi's smirk against the skin of my neck. "Well, that's plenty of time." Her lips detached from my neck, before she winked at me, and began to clumsily unbutton my shirt. I was panting heavily, and needed her to just stop teasing and get with it.

She shimmied me out of my button-up, before kissing and sucking on my collarbone, down to my stomach, and then her fingers curled inside the hem of my jeans. Her eyes looked up at me, biting her lip and smirking. "Please, Seulgi. Please."

"Beg." She demanded, and it made me melt.

"I am."

"More."

"Seulgi... Babe... please, I need you right now, please, stop teasing. Just fuck me already"

She instantly began to unbutton my jeans, as she slipped them off.

She wrapped her arms around my thighs, as she began to make a trail of kisses down my inner thigh. I moaned loudly, and her lips reached my underwear. I was trembling, and I needed her to just do it already.

"Seulgi, do it. Just do it."

She pushed my panties to the side, and her lips grazed over my most needed spot. I squealed beneath her, before I felt a warm and wet flick of her tongue against my clit.

My fingers clenched within her hair as I groaned loudly. My hands pushed her head closer to my spot, as her tongue trailed up and down, between my slit, and across my clit. I couldn't keep track of what I was saying or the sounds I was making. All I know is that 'Seulgi' was on the tip of my tongue the most.

She began to suck and pull on my clit, and my legs shook uncontrollably. She took that as her cue to continue, as she dug a finger inside of me. I practically yelled her name, as she curled her finger within me. She stuck another finger, her tongue still working its magic. I began to shake more and more and I moaned louder and louder, before finally, I reached and let it all out on her hand.

She stood smugly, and without breaking eye contact, sucked the taste of me right off her finger.