Storm

(Seulgi G!P)

Late afternoon set in and the heavens had opened above them, unleashing heavy flurries of snow to blanket the city. Sharp winds blew continuous seas of white nearly impossible to see through, the air outside cold and biting as a certain couple took refuge indoors in a cocoon of thick blankets and shared body heat.

Irene lay quietly beside her lover, listening to the wind howling outside contrasting with the quiet cadence of Seulgi's breathing. Her hand was resting between the Seulgi's breasts, just above her heart, feeling its gentle, steady beating and the rhythmic rise and fall of Seulgi's chest. Irene couldn't help the euphoric, peaceful feeling that filled her, unable even if she was willing to dismiss the contentment and serenity that came with the aftermath of their lovemaking. It was always amazing to be with Seulgi like this, and something as simple as lying in bed with her lover, skin to skin, was a sweet and rare indulgence.

A wandering foot rubbed against her ankle, hooking around her calf as Seulgi shifted beside her. Seulgi slipped an arm around her waist to pull her closer and Irene obliged, fitting perfectly to the curves of Seulgi's body. Irene rested her head on Seulgi's shoulder as Seulgi began to gently stroke her hair, running her fingers through the long, dark tresses.

"It's still snowing. Harder than before, too," she murmured softly, the matter-of-fact statement holding an inquiring lilt. Irene caught the inflection to her voice, unable to hold back a small smile as she tilted her head to kiss Seulgi's neck, flicking her tongue against the pulse.

"The weather report said it's supposed to storm all afternoon, going into the night. If it stays this bad, you might not make your train." Seulgi gazed up at her fondly through hooded eyes, mouth curving into a smirk.

"That's just such a pity, isn't it?" Irene laid a hand against Seulgi's cheek, turning her head to draw Seulgi's mouth to hers. Seulgi returned the kiss lingeringly with a thoroughness that stirred the heat inside Irene in a slow, steady flame. They parted, breathless, and Irene smiled as she leaned her head against Seulgi's.

A tiny smile blossomed in reply as Seulgi skimmed her hands up the smooth expanse of Irene's back, lingering on her hips and then gently cupping her backside, earning a gasp of surprise as she lifted Irene up to straddle her. Irene gazed down at her curiously, wondering at the new position, thought diverted when Seulgi reached up to cup her breasts, teasingly flicking her thumbs over the dusky nubs hardening under her touch.

Irene moaned softly, grasping at Seulgi's shoulders for balance when Seulgi suddenly reared up into a sitting position, pulling Irene tightly to her. Her face level with Irene's chest, Seulgi's breath was hot against the sensitized skin, and Irene shivered. Seulgi's mouth closed around one soft swell, suckling the nipple tight and taut between her teeth. Irene gasped her name, hands sliding up Seulgi's neck to tangle in her hair, holding Seulgi to her.

Irene whimpered in loss when Seulgi disobeyed her wishes and drew back, then cried in pleasure as Seulgi descended again, lavishing equal attention to the other breast.  Seulgi was determined to make this last. She wanted to taste Irene, touch her, and worship the glorious body the singer gave her the honor of loving. Her hand slipped between Irene's legs, a light caress along her inner thighs as Seulgi brushed against wet warmth. Irene's sharp intake of breath was followed by Seulgi's mouth on hers, tongue slipping in and Irene eagerly meeting her in a deep, fervent kiss.

Seulgi dipped her fingers inside her lover, wet, hot and ready for her. One finger, two, and Irene moved against her hand, arching into the slide and friction. Seulgi fell back against the bed, taking Irene with her. Irene felt Seulgi hard and erect against her and she rocked down, whimpering softly at the intimate contact.