Waiting

The hour had stretched past midnight. I lay in bed waiting for my wife Seulgi to come home. She had called to tell me that she had to stay at the set for a while longer and that I shouldn't wait and just to go to bed. But I couldn't sleep. Not until she came home.

My eyes had started to flutter when I heard the front door close. A couple minutes later Seulgi walked quietly into our shared bedroom. I decided to pretend I was sleeping. 

"Fuck." I heard her whisper, after tripping over something. Probably whilst trying to get out of those god damn leather pants. 

I felt the mattress dip with her weight as she laid down next to me, her front to my back. Her arm draped over my body, pulling me closer to her warm body. Our legs perfectly intertwined in a cuddling position. 

She started to run her fingers through my hair with her hand and started whispering in my ear. "I'm sorry I couldn't be home with you sooner. I know you wanted to have dinner together. I'm so sorry."she sighed. "I love you so much, Irene."

Her words made my heart swell. I knew she had to work a lot and I was okay with it, but today I was feeling very sensitive. We haven't seen each other all day. I really needed to spend some quality time with Seulgi. 

I turned around in her hold, to face her. I put my hand on her face, caressing her soft cheek and looked her straight in the eyes. "I love you too Seul, so much." 

"I didn't mean to wake you." She murmured, holding me closer so that our foreheads were touching. 

"You didn't. I was already awake." I said. "Couldn't sleep." 

Seulgi sighed softly. "I'm a shitty wife, aren't I ." She said.

"No, you're not Seul. Please don't think that I know you have to work just like I do, but your job is more demanding." I leaned closer, closing the small space between our lips and kissed her. My hands roamed under her shirt as i traced a line down her chest as her hands rested at the small of my back, slipping under my t-shirt. 

The kiss was getting heated, our tongues fighting one another for dominance. It was getting way too hot under the covers so I pulled the blankets off our warm bodies and we broke the kiss, breathless. 

"It's getting late. You should try to sleep." Seulgi spoke softly to me, our lips barely touching. I could see her eyes were clouded with lust and love. She didn't really want me to go to sleep just yet but she was thinking about what was best for me, not her.

"I don't want to sleep. Not yet." I locked my gaze with hers, as I trailed my fingertips down her torso, stopping just above the waistband of her laced panties. I slowly started rubbing her through the thin fabric that was growing wetter by the second. Soft whimpers leaving Seulgi's mouth as I teased her. 

"Irenee, please.." 

I complied straight away, not wanting to tease her any further. Tonight I just wanted to make her feel good. Show her how much I love her and how much I need her.

Before I could start, she tugged at my t-shirt. "Take it off, love. I want to see you." her voice coming out husky from not speaking for a while. 

I got rid of the white fabric, revealing my soft silk underwear to her. "Beautiful." She breathed; her eyes and hands were raking over my body, taking in every detail, every curve. 

I latched my fingers onto the waistband of her panties, then I slowly inserted two fingers into her and started to pump in and out, causing her to bite her bottom lip in an attempt to stop the moan from leaving her mouth. 

"Baby, your fingers feel so good in me." Seulgi says with her hoarse voice, caressing my cheek with her fingertips. 

I start pumping in and out faster, using my other hand to vigorously rub her aching clit. Loud moans leave her mouth as she watches my movements intently.