Fights

Seulgi couldn't focus in class, she was too busy thinking about Irene. She had walked out slamming the door as hard as she could, after a nasty fight, not even really after more like right in the middle of it. They very rarely fought but when they did it was like watching two ally cats go at it. It was a dumb fight, over which night was best for both of them to go to dinner at Irene's mother's house. Seulgi growled and shut her book, throwing it in her bag she walked out of the room walking back to her dorm. Yeri glared at her when she walked in. 

"Just shove it Yeri I couldn't give two shits tonight." Seulgi snapped when the other girl opened her mouth to complain. 

"Stick up your ass much?" Yeri said before turning back to her work. Seulgi tossed her bag onto her bed before walking back out of her dorm. She knew she had to apologize to Irene but she still didn't feel in the wrong, why couldn't they just stay home and not have to deal with family every damn week? Irene had given Seulgi a key a few months after they started dating, much to Wendy's disdain, Seulgi loved walking in and seeing Wendy doing something completely awkward.

Grabbing the key out she opened the door, she had a whole speech planned out about how she was still angry and didn't want to always see Irene's mother, but seeing Irene standing there shocked, Seulgi's plan changed.

Shutting the door and throwing the extra dead bolt and the slide lock so Wendy couldn't get in no matter what, Seulgi stalked over to Irene, pushing her up against the wall as she kissed the smaller girl. 

"I fucking hate fighting." Seulgi said as she started kissing a path down Irene's neck, Irene was panting and wrapped a leg around Seulgi as the other girl licked her from her shoulder up to her pulse point where she bit down hard. Irene was at Seulgi's mercy and the taller girl knew it. Seulgi pulled Irene's shirt over her head and bit down not so gently right at the edge of Irene's bra cup, Irene moaned and arched her back off the wall. 

"If this is how it ends I'll have to fight more." Irene growled kissing Seulgi again, trying to get the other girl's shirt off. Seulgi grinned pulling off her shirt, she hiked Irene's leg up higher and lowered them to the floor. She straddled Irene's hips as she undid her bra and licked a path from the top of her jeans up and around her belly button up to the bottom of her breasts where she nipped lightly at each one. 

"Seulgii I swear to god..." Irene growled, she hooked a leg over Seulgi's hips and rolled them over, pinning the taller girl to the floor.

"Much better." Irene said biting her lip, she immediately stripped Seulgi off her bra, kissing her. Seulgi tried to follow Irene as she sat up but Irene pinned her back down by her arms.

"Oh no babe, I'm gonna set the pace for a bit." Irene smiled against Seulgi's shoulder before nipping it. Seulgi knew she was done for, Irene could manipulate her body like no one else in the world, she would have to regain control quick if she wanted to do finish the older girl off. 

"But babe," Seulgi whispered in Irene's ear, letting her breath drift over the girl's ear and neck knowing it drove Irene crazy, she slipped a leg between Irene's .

"Tonight is about you." Seulgi grinned as she pushed her leg against Irene's sex and was able to roll them back over. Irene's nails dug into Seulgi's back making her arch her back and thrust her leg against Irene again. She rocked against the older girl for a moment before snaking a hand down between them and undoing the girl's jeans. The second she gets them unzipped she shimmies them down Irene's hips just enough for what she needs, immediately she cups Irene and earns a loud moan. 

"Babe, you have to be quiet, Wendy could come home any minute." 

"We need to move..." Irene gasped, Seulgi couldn't tell if it was because she realized where they were, right out in the open of Irene's and Wendy's  apartment living room, or the fact she had slowly pushed two fingers into the older girl. 

"No we don't, I'm going to take you right here, if Wendy sees, well we are damn hot so we're helping her." Seulgi smirked and Irene wrapped an arm around her pulling her down kissing her again. Seulgi had a slow pace going knowing Irene would be driven nuts quickly. Soon Irene was rocking hard against Lauren, whining. 

"Seulgi please..." Irene begged and Seulgi smirked  picking up her pace and lightly starting to circle her clit with her thumb.

"Fuck." Irene moaned raising her hips into Seulgi's hand. Seulgi started lightly sucking on Irene's neck getting the exact reaction she was looking for as she gasped and started to tremble, she wasn't expecting Irene to bite her shoulder however. Seulgi hissed as Irene came, she concentrated on helping Irene ride it out but the more time passed the harder Irene bit down. The second Irene unlatched her jaws from Seulgi's shoulder , Seulgi slumped against her side, she ran her hand up and down Irene's toned stomach. 

"Fuck..." Irene said between pants. "I mean what I said earlier if this is what I get for fighting..." 

"I know." Seulgi chuckled and kissed Irene's temple. They laid there both half naked in the middle of the small apartments living room, just taking comfort from one another. "I'm sorry by the way." 

"I know, and it's ok I get what you were saying, how we could have a date night instead of my family night." 

"But you miss your family and my family is... shit, so I get it and we can find other dates for date night." Seulgi said and Irene looked at her grinning. 

"Really?" 

"Yes." Seulgi rolled her eyes, suddenly there was a loud noise and they looked at the door. 

"Who the fuck threw the extra lock!" Wendy yelled and Seulgi grabbed her shirt pulling it back on, she made sure Irene had her pants and shirt back on before letting Wendy in. It took Wendy barely three seconds for her to realize what had just conspired. "You did not... we promised not to have sex on the couch! Now I have to burn it!" Wendy yelled nearly crying. 

"We had it on the floor so no worries." Seulgi grinned making Irene laugh, Wendy didn't find this funny, she threw her arms in the air and let out a scream walking down to her room. Seulgi walked over to Irene kissing her, she started to pull back for air when Irene hooked her fingers in the front of Seulgi's jeans. 

"You know, we never really finished." Irene smiled against Seulgi's lips. 

"I know... and I really do want to." She smirked and Irene pulled her back to her room, shutting the door.

Let's just say Wendy couldn't sleep because of the screams and had to stay over at Joy's.