Important Note 2.0

Salamu Alaykum my fellow Hamliyah lovers!

We meet again.

For those who haven't read Aaliyah to the World, you're missing out!

Go and read, you won't regret it.

This is another story to continue the journey with.

Writing this story is going to be hard because I've never tried writing a book with the female lead character as the antagonist.

It's a challenge I wish to pursue to become a better writer.

I'll never stop saying please and thank you. You all deserve the love I have for you guys (ghost readers and regular readers). If not for you, I wouldn't be where I am today so, thank you!

This is Bilal, Bilan, Basma and Bashir's story.

4 B's, A love triangle? Or whatever polygon has four sides. Who knows?

Read to find out. Enjoy!

Please support it just like you did for Aaliyah to the World.

If you like books about players then this is just perfect for you. Two manipulative people in a world of lies and deception. Who'll play the other when both are players?

BTW this isn't a sequel. I don't know what to call it. A spin-off maybe. I think it's more of a spin off though, because it centers on just Basma, Bashir, Bilal and his wife but again, it has a few other characters from Aaliyah to the World.

I've given up. Call it whatever you want as long as you'll read it.

Also, any rude comment will be deleted.

Also follow me on my socials to get updates and participate in polls and other fun activities.

Eeshaaarh-Instagram

eesha-sufyan-Snapchat

Aisha Safiyanu-Twitter

AVOID PLAGIARISM! I WON'T TAKE IT LIGHTLY.

I'll leave you here so you don't get bored with my chattering.

Please subscribe to my channels AishaRosé and AishaRosé.0 for premium content (Vlogs,story times and pranks) 😁❤️

Please follow my IG if you haven't. It's @eeshaaarh and my business page for jewellry and other accessories is @aishmira.ng

My tiktok is eesha4k and Twitter is Aisha Safiyanu.

Don't forget to say you came from Wattpad, it'd be much appreciated :) 💗

Ciao!

~Aisha Safiyanu XO💚