A Day in the Snow

"Tenya, please, that's enough! Can I go outside now?" Izuku whined as the blue haired alpha tried to get him in yet another jacket.

"Just a couple more things and then yes, you are allowed outside" Iida told him, not giving the omega any room to argue with him again.

Honestly, Izuku didn't know how much more he could put on until he just wouldn't be able to move easily.

He was already a turtleneck, two sweaters, a pair of gloves and some earmuffs , fur lined leggings with his snow pants over them and his winter boots.

"Fine" Izuku sighed as he held his arm out again for Iida to help him into the, hopefully, last jacket.

"Thank you. Now put this on, and you can outside with the other," Iida said, handing him a green beanie to wear over the ear muffs.

The day before, Izuku had gotten permission from his mother to have a few friends over, namely Tenya Iida, Shoto Todoroki, Uraraka Ochako, and Tsuyu Asui, all of which stayed the night.

All 5 of them had the joy of waking up the next morning to even more snow in the ground than there had been the previous day. So of course, they all agreed that there was no way they couldn't go down and play in the snow!

Unfortunately though, Iida was taking his role as Izuku's pack alpha a little too seriously (although was actually a bit endearing) as he wouldn't let Izuku outside without the proper attire.

So almost 10 minutes after the two betas and one bi-colored alpha went outside, Iida and a heavily bundled Izuku finally joined them.

"Wow, Iida. Don't you think you might've gone a little overboard there?" Uraraka asked, partly concerned and partly with amusement.

"Of course not" the alpha firmly told them. "I don't not wish Izuku to become too cold and therefore become ill. I am only taking the proper precautions"

"I love you Iida, but I'm almost erring on being too warm. I doubt I could feel the cold if I tried" Izuku teased, although somehow serious at the same time.

All Iida could do was blush at the comment. If he really looked at the omega, then guessed he could see that he might have been a little overboard.

But of course, after hearing about the trip Izuku took with Bakugo and the others, how could anyone blame him?

"Would it be alright if I took the jacket and the earmuffs off? I can leave everything else on if that would make you feel better!" Izuku tried to bargain, looking up at the taller boy with the biggest puppy eyes he could manage.

Iida thought about it for a moment, weighing the pros and cons in his head before begrudgingly nodding his head. Of course, the answer was well received as Izuku quickly ran back up to his apartment and back down with two less articles of clothing to protect him from the cold.

"What do we want to do first?" Tsu asked, who was just as bundled up as Izuku.

"How about we build a snowman?" Ochaco suggested, to which everyone agreed.

They all ended up making the snowman in sections. Iida and Ochaho made the base, Shoto and Tsu made the middle while Izuku made the head.

All in all, they made a very lopsided snowman, but they had fun and it made for a good laugh after they all finished decorating it.

They made sure that it's arms were as even as they could make them and that it's expression was friendly. They even put a spare hat and scarf around its neck.