Sleepy Bean

Every Tuesday and Thursday were the designated days for the Heroics courses A and B to go over physical training exercises. Most days these simulations would be separate for each class, but on this lovely Autumn day the two classes were involved in a joint in-door rescue training simulation at Ground Beta.

Each class was split into 4 groups of 5 and paired with a group from the opposite class.

Izuku's group consisted of Uraraka, Aoyama, Jiro, and of course, himself. The group the two teachers paired them up with was Shiozaki, Yanagi, Tesutesu, and Komori.

Izuku couldn't wait to start! The teams would go at their own pace and each team would take turns electing someone to be the "hostage" and would rotate between the classes when the fight was done.

This round they choose Aoyama to be the hostage

Soon enough the group was getting into position with the 2-B students "imprisoning" Aoyama and the 2-A students trying to rescue him.

Once all the students were in position, the "imprisoned" beta called out the starting of the exercise and set the timer for 15 minutes.

Soon enough the round finished and class 2-A managed to get to Aoyama before time ran out.

"How much longer is the class, my ears need pop" Jiro asked, massaging the lobe of her to try and lessen the ache.

"I think about 15 more minutes? Enough for at least one more round" Yanagi responded, looking at the watch attached to her arm that had somehow managed to stay whole.

"Well, it's your turn to have a hostage" Uraraka announced after both groups were able to have a minute to breathe.

"Shiozaki?" Testutestu asked. The girl nodded as she went into the room the "hostages" were supposed to wait in.

"Alright, are we ready?" Izuku asked, watching everyone get into position on the floor beneath. Everyone nodded their agreement before he called up to the green haired girl.

"Go!" The girl called, signaling the start of the match.

Unfortunately, the match didn't quite start the way it was supposed to.

As Izuku started to charge the other team in an act of aggression, he stumbled over his feet and tripped on a stray vine left behind from Shiozaki's quirk.

In a bout of almost comical levels of clumsiness and misfortune, Izuku tripped over the vine and rolled the couple feet it took to reach the staircase and ended up falling down the three flights it took to get to ground level.

"Izuku!" Urakra cried, trying to reach the omega before his tumble but was too late. All six of the students watched in horror as the poor boy fell.

They were all broken out of their trance when they heard Izuku hit the bottom floor.

Rushing down the stairs, they were relieved to see no blood along the stairs or wall, but were scared to see the greenette unconscious on the floor.

"We need to get him to recover," Jiro said as she kneeled down beside the boy, grateful when she heard Izuku's steady heart beat.

"Uraraka?" Jiro asked, gesturing to Izuku. Carefully, the brunette touched the boy with all five of her fingers, lifting him up into the air.

"Aoyama, go get Mr. Aizawa. Tell him we're taking Izu to Recovery Girl!" Uraraka urged the blonde as she and Jiro carefully rushed the omega to the nurses office.

---

Apparently, Izuku had received a concussion as well as a broken left wrist and a dislocated left shoulder. He also sprained his knee and acquired a cut on his cheek.