Unexpected Saftey (pt.2)

The class of 2-A was a range of different emotions, most erring on the side of being negative.

No one had ever really seen the class act so solemnly, it was an unusual sight to see and most were rather disturbed by it.

Of course not everyone in the class was sad by the turn events, there were plenty that upset and angry. But most of all, none of them understand why this happened.

Their pack omega, their Izuku was gone, and none of them knew how to deal with the situation.

More than half of them wanted to go out and search, convinced that the heroes were not enough. One had failed protecting the greenette, who's to say it wouldn't happen again.

Ultimately they decided to act on these impulses. Of course, to them it all made sense, why let the other heroes do anything when they failed so badly, it was up to them to find their missing pack mate.

Unfortunately, not everyone agreed.

Of course they all wanted and needed to find their omega, but they shouldn't be going against the rules and even the law against what the heroes are telling them and finding Izuku themselves.

Koji, Asui, and Ojiro all thought that were better paths to go down when it came to helping to find Izuku. Sadly they were only three in a class of 15 others and their thoughts were drowned

out by the loud voices of all the alphas in the class.

They only hoped they didn't get themselves into more trouble than Aizawa was already having to deal with.

---

Aizawa didn't know how he was able to deal with his class most of the time. They were such a handful, and at times like this, that was not a good thing.

He was doing his best to find the missing omega and quick, but there wasn't much to go on. Noone had seen anything or heard anything. There were no heroes around at the time that could have been witness to whatever altercation happened and of course, there were no cameras in the alley.

All he had to go on was the ashes of the alpha that had presumably attacked Izuku and the scent of another alpha, the one that most likely took Izuku.

He just couldn't understand how the class problem child could disappear without a trace like this. He could only pray to whoever was listening that they would find Izuku soon and that he would be unharmed.

---

When Izuku woke up the first thing he noticed was warmth. Both inside and out.

Wiggling around a bit to try and borrow even further in, he was stopped by something heavy weighing him down. Groggily he tried to push at it, succeeding in kicking off the many many blankets that were placed over him.

Now that all the blankets were off him, he felt even hotter than before, and not the pleasant type of warmth he would've preferred. This one was almost suffocating and just plain physically uncomfortable.