Unexpected Saftey

Izuku loved going on patrols. He was always excited when he would see his name up on the schedule board at the agency he interned at.

Today he was scheduled to patrol with one of the lesser known sidekicks, but that didn't quell his excitement.

Around mid-afternoon, Izuku and the sidekick he was shadowing left for their patrol. It was a rather slow day, not much had happened other than robbery that was quickly and easily apprehended.

Soon enough the sky was turning from a brilliant blue to shades of orange and pink as the sun began to set in the sky.

"Since we're almost done with our shift, how about I get us something to drink for the walk back to the agency?" The sidekick suggested.

"Sure! That would be nice!" Izuku responded, nodding his head with a smile.

"Great! Why don't you stay here too and keep an eye while I go get our stuff. It'll only be a minute and if you see anything strange, come get me, alright" the beta sidekick told him before going into the small store.

Izuku turned his gaze back out to the street. It was a very calm night in general, there were a couple families walking down the sidewalk, birds singing from their nests in the trees, a slight breeze winding through the chilly January air.

"Hey! Stop, leave me alone!" A shout broke through, startling Izuku out of his thoughts and immediately putting him on guard.

Taking in his surroundings more carefully this time, the greenette couldn't see anything that seemed to be amiss, yet he was positive he heard a cry of distress.

"No, don't! Stop!" Came the voice again and this time Izuku didn't hesitate to rush towards the sound of the voice, the words of the sidekick he was following slipping from his mind as focused on finding and helping this person in need.

Thankfully it didn't take Izuku long to find who was calling out for help. In an alley was a couple building from the store front was the person in distress and the one who was causing distress.

Examining the situation more closely as to correctly decide on his course of action, he noticed that it was an alpha male who seemed to be trying to force himself onto a panicking beta woman.

Izuku didn't think as much as he really should have before rushing into the situation, deadest on helping the woman. What Izuku didn't account for was that the Alpha was on the verge of his rut, he didn't factor in how that would affect his omega.

"Hey, let go of her!" Izuku demanded when he had gotten close enough, grabbing and yanking the alpha off of the poor beta.

"Learn to keep your hands to yourself!" The omega once again commanded using his quirk to keep the man from getting off the ground where he had fallen.

"Are you alright ma'am?" Izuku asked, subconsciously reaching into his pocket for his phone to text the sidekick.

"I-I'm alright! Th-thank you s-so, so much!" The beta stuttered out as she bowed, clutching her purse as she straightened back up.

"It's my duty to help those in need, I'm glad that I could make it time," Izuku responded, struggling to hold the alpha down without using too much of his quirk.

"Head on out of here, I'll make sure he's dealt with," Izuku said, watching as the woman nodded her head quickly before scurrying out of the darkening alley.

"Now to deal wit-"Izuku trailed off, his already big eyes widening further as he finally realized the cause of the situation.

This alpha just entered his rut.