Consensual Scenting...? (pt. 2)

A couple hours later, Izuku stepped out of the elevator to be greeted with many relieved yet worried faces.

"Hey guys" Izuku smiled awkwardly, wondering what was going through his packmates minds.

"Oh my gosh! Izuku are you okay?" Uraraka asked as she ran over, barreling into Izuku and giving him the biggest bear hug.

"Y-yeah, I'm better now" Izuku said as he hugged the beta girl back, glancing at Shoji behind him and giving a thankful smile.

"Shoji told us what happened, are you sure you're alright?" Kirishima questioned.

All anyone had wanted to do when Shoji explained what had happened was to go and make sure that Izuku was unharmed and felt safe.

"Guess Shoji's been taking care of you, huh?" Hagakure teased. Izuku blushed heavily at the insinuation.

"Stooop" Izuku whined in embarrassment, covering his face with his hands. "We didn't do anything like that".

"Hey, nerd!" Izuku heard. Moving his fingers slightly, he saw Katski stalking towards him.

"Yes Kacchan?" Izuku replied before yelping as the blond tugged him towards the doors leading outside of Heights Alliance.

"Kacchan are you alright?" Izuku asked as Katsuki brought him over to one of the benches outside the dorm. Sitting down, Katsuki brought the omega down so the greenette was on his lap.

"Kacchan?" Izuku murmured his name again, going for an answer this time. All the blonde did though was hug the omega to his chest.

"Why does this crap always happen to you?" Katsuki muttered against Izuku's neck.

Izuku smiled. Sure people might know how possessive the blonde is, especially those in their pack, but what was not so well known was that he was a total softie. He's been that way ever since they were little, whether or not he decided to show that side was a different matter.

"I'm sorry Kacchan, you know I always do my best to avoid situations like that, but sometimes you just can't avoid it," Izuku explained, laying his cheek on top of the blonde hair.

"You don't think I know that?" Katsuki growled as he buried his head in the boy's neck. "Were you hurt?"

"No, I wasn't. Is that why you're so worried?" Izuku asked as he nuzzled his head. "You're sweet, you know that?"

"Sh-shut up, dumbass" Katsuki stuttered uncharacteristically.

"Bakubro? Hey Kat, you out here? Izuku?" A voice called out.

"I think Kiri is looking for us, Kacchan," Izuku said. The only acknowledgement he got though was a grunt as he buried deeper into Izuku's neck.

"Oh, hey guys" Kirishima said when he finally found the pair. "Hey, you gotta stop monopolizing Izu, Kat" the red head admonished.

"Shut up, go away" the blonde pouted.

"Come on man. I think Shoji is still a little restless, we should probably get Izu back to the dorms" Kiri reasoned.

"Fine" Katsuki growled, unhappy that he couldn't be with Izuku more. Oh well, it wouldn't be fair of him not to share, he guessed.

"Come on, bunny. Let's go find Shoji" Kirishima offered, holding out a hand.

---

"Hey Shoji," Izuku said as stood next to him, reaching for one of hands.

"Hey," the taller man said as he warped both arms around the omegas shoulders, resting his forehead on the crown of Izuku's. The two stayed like that for a while, Izuku still conversing with his packmates whild Shoji remained a silent comfort.

"Shoji?" Izuku asked after a bit.

"Yes, bunny?"

"Can I have some ice cream now?" The greenette asked with pleading eyes.

"How could I ever say no to you" Shoji responded as the two made their way to the kitchen.

"Mint, correct?" the taller made sure. Reaching into the freezer already like he knew the answer, all the while making sure he had a firm grasp on the omega.

"Yay!" Izuku cheered as he reached for the carton in Shoji's hand.

"Thank you!" he continued, rocking on his tiptoes to kiss Shoji on the cheek.

"Anything for you" Shoji blushed, smiling behind his mask.