Chapter 5

Melvin is on his way to his first detention of the two weeks worth he got when he gets to the potions classroom neither his brother or professor Snape is in the lab but there is a bucket and brush and a note telling him to clean the floor and they would be back later as they had to attend a meeting. 

when Melvin has finished cleaning the potions classroom he walks back to his quarters and enters to find Harry pacing up and down with a furious expression on his face so he goes up to him to ask what is wrong "Harry what is wrong why are you pacing up and down you know dad is not going to be happy if you wear a hole in his new rug." 

"Hi Melvin I can't tell you what is wrong as if I tell you, you may lose respect for one of your professors so I need you to do me a favour and go and get dad or Uncle Sirius"

So Melvin runs out of their quarters and up to his dads office he burst into the office without even knocking as he feels this is urgent.

"What is the meaning of this Melvin?"

"Sorry dad its Harry he needs you in our quarters and I have to tell you he is furious and is pacing a hole in your new rug"

With that Regulus gets up and tells Melvin to come and they floo into their quarters and regulus walks up to Harry and envelopes him in a hug to get him to stop Pacing when he feels his soon is calmer he sit down on the sofa and tells Melvin to go to his room and then asks harry what is wrong

"dad I can't do this anymore, I'm doing most of the work for Severus he doesn't even bother anymore I do all his marking I teach all but his NEWT classes and I do have my own homework and apprenticeship work to do I haven't even had the time to do my own experiments just to relax I'm stressed dad. I don't mind teaching but I would prefer it if I just taught the first and second years that way it fits in with my schedule also I don't like how he told you in the meeting that I was lazy and didn't do any of my apprenticeship work how can I dad when I'm teaching most of his classes marking all of his classes homework and classwork." Harry finishes and burst into tears he is so stressed he hasn't been sleeping he eventually falls asleep on his dad.

Regulus put harry in his bed then goes down to Severus quarters and knock and enters "what the hell Severus YOU CALL MY SON LAZY BUT HE IS DOING ALL THE WORK YOUR MEANT TO DO IT IS FINE IF HE TEACHES FIRST AND SECOND YEARS BUT HE IS TEACHING ALL BUT YOUR NEWT CLASSES AND DOING ALL YOUR MARKING HE HASN'T BEEN SLEEPING HE IS SO STRESSED OUT. I WILL NOT HAVE YOU TREATING MY SON AS A DOORMAT HE IS A HUMAN BEING AND DESERVES YOUR RESPECT ESPECIALLY AFTER DOING ALL YOUR WORK AND MANAGING SOMEHOW TO FINISH HIS OWN WORK. IF I DON'T SEE IMPROVEMENT WITHIN A MONTH I WILL FIRE YOU AND GET LORD BLACK TO MAKE YOU AN ENERMY OF HOUSE BLACK YOU WILL NOT TREAT ANY OF MY SONS LIKE SHIT AM I UNDERSTOOD SEVERUS"

Severus just mumbles a yes in shame