chapter 6

three weeks later Melvin walks into his parents quarters and walks upto harry and punches him in the face.

"the hell?" asks harry.

"you failed me out of spite"

"no I didn't and for your information I actually asked Severus if it was an outright fail or not, you messed up the potion and the essay so bad there was no choice but to fail you" harry explains sternly.

"that's bullshit and you fucking know it"

"right that is it get over my knee, you don't speak to me like that and you don't punch me ever especially when you are speaking to me as your professor not your brother"

"no" replies Melvin 

harry gets up and drags Melvin over his knee and starts spanking him 

that is what regulus walks into he thought he was going to be able to relax but apparently he was wrong 

"harry what in the world is going on and why are you spanking Melvin"

"Melvin do you want to tell dad why I'm spanking you right now, no well I will and while I tell dad I'm going to continue spanking you"

"dad Melvin walked into our quarters and walked upto me and punched me in the face and when I asked why the hell he punched me he tells me I failed him out of spite which I did not I failed him because he messed up a potion and an essay that is going to be on his final exam and I even asked Severus if it was an outright fail because I didn't want to fail him then he speaks to me so disrespectfully even going to the point of swearing  at me. the reason I'm spanking him instead of waiting for you is because he was speaking to me as his professor and not his brother so in a way this is a school punishment and you can decide if he needs further punishment when I'm done here"

"ok Melvin when your brother is done I want you in my study to discuss the rest of your punishment and harry good job handling it but next time please leave his punishment to me you may put him in the corner or send him to his room but leave physical punishment to me please"

"yes sir"

harry applies a few more Hards swats then sends Melvin to his dads study.

Melvin walks into his dads study and stands there rubbing his bottom his brother sure does have a hard hand .

"right Melvin for hitting your brother and not to mention your professor you are grounded for a week and for the swearing you're getting your mouth wash out with soap."

Learning accountability the next phaseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें