Chapter 2

Harry is sitting in the living room going through his potions homework for his mastery when he gets stuck understanding the concept of mixing dragon flies with bat wings so he gets up and goes into his dad's study to ask him if he can go and see professor Snape to ask him to explain the concepts in more dept.

Harry walks down the dark gloomy hallways towards professor Snape's office when he suddenly bumps into a first-year crying, he crouches down and asked what is the matter.

"All of my house has kicked me out and my parents have disowned me so I have nowhere to go."

"Ok come with me." says Harry to the first-year student.

Harry then stands up and takes the first-year students' hand and walks him towards his dad's quarters, walks in and takes the scared student to his dad's study.

"Dad I found this first-year student on my way to professor Snape's office and he was crying so I asked him what was the matter and he told me all of his house has kicked him out and his parents have disowned him so he has nowhere to go, so I brought him to you I thought maybe we could adopt him into the family I think I would be a great big brother and I could help him and I..."

"Whoa, whoa slow down son first of all I need to speak to Melvin and find out what has been going on and then I need to speak to the ministry to see about getting guardianship."