How to Spot Fake Caregivers

What I've learned from being on many wattpad chat rooms is that fake caregivers are a very real thing, and I've experienced quite a lot of it.  Fake caregivers may even have good intentions but what they do is wrong.  They won't be there for you.  They won't respect you.  They just want to feel in control.  The best solution for this is to stay off caregiver little chat rooms like this, and opt to meet someone in person instead.  But of course, that's not always an option.  So, if you do choose to meet a caregiver online, watch out for these red flags.

Red flags include:
1. Telling you very little about themself
2. Asking for a full body picture right after talking to you
3. Wanting to video call right away
4. Never wanting to video call
5. Not talking for long periods of time without explanation
6. Asking for naked pictures of you and pressuring you for saying no
7. Wanting to do sexual things after barely knowing you
8. Only interested in the sexual part of being your caregiver
9. Trying to convince you that a big age difference is "normal"
10. Pressuring you to let go of your boundaries
11. Making controlling rules for you

These are just a few of the red flags to watch out for when meeting a caregiver online.  Remember, trust your gut.  If something seems off, stop talking to them, and if they keep talking to you, block them.  Also remember to never meet someone in person if you barely know them, and if you're going to meet them, meet in a public place and tell someone where you're going first.  Stay safe!