Little Gear Essentials and Where to Buy Them

In this chapter I'll be making a list of all the little gear essentials and where to buy them. I'll also be doing a chapter on how to hide them.

-Pacifiers: When it comes to pacis, there are a lot of good options out there. On amazon they sell packs of adult pacifiers in plain colors. I really like the ones from LittleforBig. I bought a 3 pack for $15 and they're really nice. For those cute decorated pacis you always see in YouTube videos, there are tons of Etsy shops that make these, and you can usually customize everything about them. They typically are more expensive though. The prices can range from 15 to 30 dollars. If you can't order online, that's fine too! Look for pacifiers in big box stores and pick the oldest possible age range. Keep in mind, pacifiers made for an adult mouth will always fit better.

-Sippy cups: Sippy cups are usually much easier to find than pacis. There are so many cute colors and styles, you can even start a collection! Look for sippy cups at dollar stores or big box stores like target.

-Bottles: Some agere stores make adult sized bottles, but usually there's no reason to get those. It's very easy to find bottles at dollar stores and big box stores, and you can even get them with cute designs on the side.

-Teethers: If you want standard teethers, you can always look in regular stores. They have lots of different options that are usually pretty cheap. However, if you want cute teethers, amazon and Etsy sell them in all kinds of fun designs. If you want to be more discreet, stimtastic sells all kinds of teethers and chewable jewelry designed to be used as fidgets and stim toys. If you get one of the chewable necklaces, chances are no one will even give you a sideways glance.

-Baby bath products, lotion, etc.: For things like kids bubble bath and baby lotion, target has one of the biggest selections ever. All kinds of different brands and scents. Dollar stores also have products like this with a smaller selection, if you want to save some money.

-Coloring books and supplies: Usually it's very easy to find coloring supplies. You can just go to the store and pick up some kids coloring books. However if you have parents in the house, you can find lots of good adult coloring books. Since they are so popular nowadays, your parents likely won't even bat an eye. If you want free coloring pages, there are lots of fun printable ones on the internet.

-"Little" clothes: For little clothes, such as onesies, the best place to look is amazon. They have lots of different styles and brands at good prices. I personally don't have any, but I'm looking into getting some.

-"Little" socks: A lot of littles also enjoy having fun knee high or thigh high socks. Target has a good selection of fun fuzzy and knee high socks. If you're looking for cute thigh highs, amazon has a bunch. They even have some that are specifically made for age regression!

Anyways, that's all for now! I hope you found this helpful! I'll have a chapter coming soon about hiding little gear.

Bye for now frens!😽