Chapter VII

After my unnecessary and awful punishment, I did not talk much to them for the rest of the day. They would talk to me and try to get me to respond with more than just my one-word answers. But they could not get the responses they wanted.

I wanted them to see that I was not a child and therefore they were not going to treat me like one. I am a teenage girl who has never had her father and sure as heck does not need one now.

They could not get on to me because I was technically not doing anything wrong. I was just being quiet and keeping to myself. Often fading into my own little world, where I can temporarily escape this place of misery.

I do not understand how someone, let alone multiple people, just think it is okay to kidnap a teenage girl.

Sure, they are handsome, and that is if I am putting it lightly. But I am not going to give in to their rules, or what they tell me. I just cannot do it. It is not who I am.

I am obedient at heart. But I sure am not a person to let someone hurt me and then pretend the next minute that everything is okay. When in fact, it is not at all.

I must stand my ground and demand respect.

To keep myself out of trouble, I am going to try to respectfully demand respect. It would just be stupid of me to demand respect and be completely disobedient. That would be asking for trouble that I do not want.

I see movement in front of my face and come back to reality...once again. To see Xander waving his hand in front of me. I focus my eyes to see all three of them standing in front of me with aggravated, heated gazes.

They obviously do not like it when I zone out, I think to myself while just looking at them with innocence to keep myself out of trouble.

I knew it was not going to work when their body language and facial expression did not change.

I look down, expecting another lecture, if not punishment. Only to feel fingertips under my chin and for my head to be brought up gently.

"What are we gonna do with our little princess?" Sean says, making shivers run down my back from the intense looks they were now giving me.

Lance comes forward, my eyes widening afraid of what he was going to do to me. I go to cover my face only for him to pick me up and set me on his hip.

My eyebrows scrunch in confusion as to what is going on and I look behind to see Xander. I give him a questioned look. Though in return all I receive is a smirk. I look at Lance's face to see a slight smile forming as we start walking down a hall.

Now I am really confused about what going on, I think to myself silently.

We keep turning down different halls I will see a hall with a pink door at the end that says "Princess" printed on the front of it.

"Sean, can you give me the key?" Lance asks, surprising and making me jump slightly. The others chuckle at my reaction. It embarrasses me and I look down, blushing for some unknown reason.

Lance "boops" my nose, saying "adorable". Making me blush even more while trying to hide my face with my hair.

Lance puts the key in and turns the lock, I don't even remember Sean giving him the key. I guess I was too busy trying to hide my blushing face I think regrettably.

When we walk in, I am now super confused. The room is beautiful, but it looks like a nursery, only bigger. There is a crib in the corner. It kind of looks bigger than a normal crib.

There is a changing table on the sidewall, with a rocking chair in the corner. There is also a small stool in the other corner. An art table, and a bookshelf, with coloring and thin storybooks.

I look to them using a scratchy and nerve filled voice to ask, "Whose bedroom is this?" They all look at me in adoration saying "our baby girl"

For some reason, their response surprises me, and in a way, I feel slight jabbing pain in my heart.

"oh", I respond looking down feeling disappointed.

"I didn't know any of you had any kids" I add looking up. I see their facial expressions change to amusing and I once again do not understand.

I see them all look at one another as if they are communicating without saying anything. Sean then hands me to Xander without any warning and walks out of the room.

I do not fight knowing there is no point in it.

I see Lance watching us as Xander changes my position on his hip to in his arms as if he is cradling me.

"What are...!!" but I but off by Xander holding his fingers to my lips "Shhh, Babygirl, just relax" I do not say anything because I am trying to stay out of trouble.

Sean walks back into the room with a bottle in his hand and I become nervous when he hands it to Xander who sits down with it in his hand.

I become nervous with the looks I am getting from them. But when Xander raises the bottle to my lips it was the last straw.

I keep my mouth closed as the nipple tries to enter my mouth. I move my head to the side, and I can feel the waterworks coming on from the embarrassment.

Why can they not just be normal kidnappers and ask for ransom or something? Why do they have to humiliate me like this and try to take any pride that I have left?

Xander isn't liking that I am not taking the bottle, but when I see his face it is not a look of aggravation. Instead, it is a look of determination, hope, love, adoration, and almost plead-like.

I bring my hand up to cover my mouth. Only for Xander to grab both my little hands in one of his big ones.

I start sobbing "No, please I do not want a bottle." I can feel Xander start moving back and forth soothingly, rocking the chair.

"Shhh, Princess it is ok, your daddies are here." That just makes me even more upset and Xander sits me up.

"Lance, will you take her and calm her down?" Xander says. Lance not even responding as he comes over grabbing me and immediately bouncing me up and down. I feel humiliated so I bury my head in the crook of his neck.

After about five minutes I had calmed down enough where there were only silent tears. When Lance realizes this, he hands me back Xander. And I am once again put in the cradling position. Before I can even think the nipple is at my lips and I feel cold hands touch my belly and I gasp. Xander takes this chance to shove the nipple of the bottle into my mouth.

I try to shake my head to remove it, but I feel a sharp sting on my thigh, causing more tears to well up.

"Just take the bottle princess, we just do not want you to be hungry. You need your bottle Babygirl"

I sob more, but I manage to start drinking the bottle so I can just get it over with.

I hear coos from all of them "that's a good cupcake, just like that", "great job princess, you made your daddies so happy" "You are doing so great Babygirl, make sure you drink all of it."

It is milk in the bottle, but it has a hint of something else I cannot quite pinpoint. To my disappointment, I actually think it tastes good. And I find my eyes getting tired and my eyes falling as I suddenly start feeling tired. My eyes start falling but I pay no mind to them. Just keep drinking my bottle as I drift off into a dreamless sleep.

COMMENT

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE PLEASE

ADD TO LIBRARY, COME BACK FOR UPDATES

i LOVE ALL MY READERS....THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!

I need 20 Votes to do the next chapter