Chapter VI

After I feel not only frightened by Xander's words, but also threatened, I try to get out of his hold.

I wiggle, pull away, kick, squirm, hit...I even tried biting him. Which only angered him more. And by the looks of Lance's and Sean's faces, I am sure I angered them to.

Before I could even comprehend what was happening, Xander stood up and threw me over his shoulder. He started walking out of the room and due to me, being slung over his back, I couldn't see where we were going. I started doing the only thing I knew that I could...I started beating on his back.

Though I'm sure my fist didn't feel like more than a feather to him, it still earned me a slap on my bottom. Causing me to go bright red. I could hear Sean and Lance chuckling behind us, as they Xander out of the room.

How dare he I thought. Oh, he is going to wish so bad that he hadn't done that, I thought as I brought my hand down upon his bottom. This made a loud slap sound and Xander stopped immediately.

Sean and Lance were now die-hard laughing. Xander starts walking again, and I raise my eyebrows in confusion. Why didn't he slap me again, I thought to myself?

Then I noticed he had picked up his pace. And by this point, I knew I was in major trouble. Oh god, why do I always seem to make every situation worse than it already is? I faceplanted my head into his back thinking of my stupid previous actions.

I start squirming again as he starts slowing down, earning me another slap on the bottom.

"Kitten, I suggest you stop it right now because you are already in enough trouble, and I don't believe that you want me to add to your punishment," Xander says very lowly

I feel myself being removed from his shoulder only to be put on a cold hard surface. I look around and immediately I am terrified, as I see all the torture items.

"No", I whisper as tears start to flow out of my eyes. My lip starts trembles and my body starts shaking out of the fear of what is about to happen to me.

I look up at all three men, looking each in the eyes pleadingly. Hoping my tears are enough to make them not hurt me. Though, I doubt it is by the looks that they are giving me.

I lower my head as unwanted whimpers and sobs leave my mouth. But, before I know it, I feel all three of them surround me, and Sean pics me up, putting me on his lap. I hear him, say sweet nothings in my ear as he is calming me down.

This goes on for about five minutes before I am breathing normally again. Though I still have tears leaking out of my eyes. I feel them run their hands up and down my exposed skin. And to be honest, even though I am insecure, it stills feels amazing. Almost like shocks are running through my body wherever they touch me.

Lance is the first to speak up "Babygirl, I know you don't feel comfortable and you are scared. But you have been a bad girl. And bad girls get punished. It is not going to be a very bad punishment. You are only receiving five spanks because this is your first time."

Sean adds, "We love you and we only want what is best for you kitten, and if we have to discipline you for you to be a good girl then that is what we are going to do"

I hear what he says, but I could only pay attention to one thing that he said...love.

So many thoughts and emotions run through my mind, thinking about what he just said. No one has ever told me they love me. Never...

"You love me" I whisper almost unbelievably, with tears from the overwhelming emotions.

Their eyes widen and look at me like how could you ever ask such a dumb question? "Of course, we love you, you are out mate", Lance says.