Chapter V

I come to realization as soon as he says those words and I quickly open my mouth to get the answers to my questions...

"Who are y'all" I try to ask boldly while looking around at all three of them, one by one. I hold eye contact refusing to look weak or scared. But I doubt that they took my tough act for a second, let alone at all.

The one to the left surprises me my answering first, "Well princesa my name is Xander, and these are my brothers", he gestures to the far right, "Lance", and to the middle, "and Sean." He states

My eyes widen when I ask the next question because of the fear of the response that I would receive. "What do y'all want with me, why am I here?" My voice sounding panicked toward the end, while my body is slightly shaking.

All three of them grinned at me, scaring me even more when the one, "Sean" I think, started walking toward me.

Once he reached me, he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me toward him, causing me to let out a slight squeal and try to grasp the bedsheets at my side.

As I am trying to get away from him and this very awkward position, he leans his head down to my ear. His breath causing me to freeze, and tears to fall.

The heck with being strong...anyone could have seen through my little façade. I don't know why I try to be strong, when on the inside I can't even keep my emotions in check. Like right now, I am trying to get away from these amazing smelling, God-like men. And all I really want to do is snuggle up to all three of them and for them to never let me go.

I'm pulled out of my thoughts once again when I felt his breath tickle my ear as he softly says, "We do not want anything with you our little princesa, we just simply want you. He rubs his nose along my neck smelling me, the others behind him groan and I instantly stiffen my body, trying to avoid all contact possible. But that only resulted in me being pulled even closer.

"come on kitten lets go downstairs and get you something to eat" the one, I believe is Lance says.

Just as a reminder of my last meal, my stomach starts to grumble. Causing them to chuckle and for my face to turn a deep shade of red from embarrassment.

As I am climbing out of the bed, I am suddenly surprised when I am scooped up and being carried out the room by Sean. I am so embarrassed because I know that Sean is thinking that I am heavy. Just the thought of his disapproval makes me want to pool into tears once again.

Once we reach the kitchen, I am set down at a kitchen table. Sean walks over to the fridge, pulling out multiple items that' seems to make a sandwich. He then grabs a pan from the cupboard as I sit at the table still embarrassed over him carrying me.

"What is wrong kitten" Xander says scaring me a little.

"Um...Ah...nothing...I am just so confused about why I am here., and when I am going to be allowed to go home" just saying the word home made me feel uneasy. Like I never wanted to leave them.

They seem not to like it either because I hear growls come from all three of them...wait growls, that is so rude. Who growls at anyone? Did their mom not teach them any manners.

"You are not going home; this is your home now." Says Sean. "This is where you belong" adds Lance. "You belong with us" finished Xander. When they finish, they are all giving me the same look of possessiveness, anger, control, domination, adoration, love, but also seen fear. What are they scared of, I thought?

A man comes into the room, but quickly realizes the tension in the atmosphere and tries to turn around saying "I will come back later" but is stopped when Xander says "No, what did you need Marcus? We were just ending our conversation anyway" all while keeping his eyes zeroed in on me, making sure he got his point across...that I was not allowed to leave and if I tried there would be major consequences and repercussions from it.

I lower my head trying to keep myself out of trouble by allowing him to control and boss me around. I glance back up through my lashes and notice the surprise look on all three of their faces that quickly turn into a look of pride and satisfaction from my previous action.

I feel myself getting picked up again and brought into a beautiful room with a sectional sofa and three recliners with a huge flat screen TV on the wall. My guess is that this is the living room, or like a hangout area.

They stop walking and seem to be having a conversation amongst themselves...only they weren't talking. But I swear I saw Lance's eyes to a different color...like a speckled gold.

I quickly shake that thought out of my head, when I blink and there back to their normal color. I must be seeing things; I think to myself.

Xander and Sean sits on the couch, with me in Xander's lap. Lance walks out of the room but quickly returns, only this time with a piece of paper in his hand. I look at all of them confused.

"It's a list of rules Princesa" Lance answers to my confused face.

My eyebrows scrunch from his reply. And I become angry. "what do you mean rules. You are not my dad, none of you are" I state looking at every one of them in the eyes before continuing. "And y'all can't tell me what I can and cannot do." I answer with my arms crossed stubbornly.

"oh, but Princesa, you are ours, which gives us the right to do whatever we want." Sean answers while smirking at me. That comment actually scared me a bit, but I tried to not let it affect me too much. "Even if that means punishing or disciplining you." Lance adds with the same stupid smirk on his face as Sean.

I narrow my eyes at them both, giving them my most defiant face possible as I say, "I would like to see y'all try." I add a smirk just like they did...only their expressions didn't change. I get confused until I hear Xander, who had been quite this whole time, spoke up with a deep and husky voice, "Oh kitten, you really shouldn't have said that." causing me to shiver.

The only thing that I could think was...oh god, what did I just do...!!

COMMENT

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE PLEASE

ADD TO LIBRARY, COME BACK FOR UPDATES

i LOVE ALL MY READERS....THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!