Author's note [New parts coming soon]

Good day, precious readers. 

I anticipate this message will only reach a small handful of you, maybe more. But, this here is just a wee note from yours truly to inform everyone that I haven't forgotten about this story and intend to update it as soon as I can get the proper writing motivation.

It's been quite a long time, I know, but I am still getting wonderful feedback and lovely comments from a few folks here and there. So, I have those of you to thank for keeping my inspiration at a low flame this whole time. :)

If you are reading my other story, The Devil's Own, there will be an update for that one as well, but I am going to prioritise this story first, as I've updated the other one already since the last time I've updated this one.

Thank you for your patience if you've been waiting this long for a new part. I hope to have a few new parts to you all soon. Some writing has already been done for it, too. And, for a wee taste of what's to come, we've got some conflict being introduced within the next few chapters. A fun ride, I hope it'll be.

This story part will be deleted with the next update. 

Thank you again. Until next time, darlings.