Chapter 1

♡︎ GRAPEY CONFESSIONS ︎♡︎

Where's that idiot!?! Class is about to start and he's still nowhere to be seen.

Chugging my phone out of my pocket, I look around to see if the teacher had arrived before texting the one in question.

Y/N
Taehoon where
     the fuck are you!?Class is about to start for ffs
Seen at 8:30 am

Taehoon
Im dying cover
Seen at 8:31

Y/N
Context for ffs?
Read at 8:31

That idiot!

Shutting down my phone, I place it back in my pocket before looking to see whose nearer to me.

Gaeul infront, Hobin is far, Ji-sake is the nearest then.

I lean towards him and whisper, "Ji-sake! Hey cover for me will you? I'll message you later" He seems to have noticed me, because with a confused face he nods.

Now how to leave.

That wasn't going to be the hard part, I need to instead sneak past from the guards without them noticing.

I run up and dash out of class, hiding near the locker nearest to the exit. This gave me a clear view of what the guards were doing.

Looks like there's only one of them, and he's about to head to the washroom—I assume.

Taking the chance I run our the school gates without stopping in fear of the guards noticing me running out.

Taehoon luckily doesn't live that far so I can easily get to his house with ease.

                      🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

After a few minutes, the pale blue house comes into view and without hesitation i grab a rock and go into the garden.

THUMP

I swear if that idiot didn't notice the thump, I'll go and speed up his dying process.

"What?" A voice rings out from above me, I look up in record timing. Its Taehoon looking down at me with both a mixture of smugness and annoyance.

I wanna flip him off so bad.

I gesture for him to open the door and let me in, before i throw a rock at his face with utmost delight.

"So what the fuck was that? Aren't you supposed to be at school?" I huff at that, the audacity I swear.o

"The same could be asked for you, but I skipped after someone made it seem like they died." That wasn't a lie, but it was also because I wanted to skip and see him.

"Shut up, now can you make soup or will you also almost burn everything like Gaeul?"

"She can cook, it was a one time thing! And yes I can, but if you want some then you'll have to give me 5oo won" I replied, mimicking the way he'd usually try to speak when saying that line.

"What I can give is a good kick, now go and cook before I tell the teachers their dear student is in my house skipping"

"Go to hell"

                🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧
Where the hell is the spoon?

Somehow I managed find everything, except the spoon. Aren't they supposed to be kept out in the open?

"TAEHOON! Where are your damn spoons?!"

"I DONT KNOW? CHECK IN THE CABINETS"

How very helpful, 'check the cabinets" Thats what I've been doing for the past minutes.

Seeing a sliver shine in the corner of my eyes, I rushed towards it in hole of it being a spoon.

Finally a dann spoon, I feel like a lottery winner right now.

Now for the actual cooking...

It took a while but I got through, didn't help that Taehoon was a watching a movie very loudly, so I constantly got distracted.

"Taehoon, your damned soup is done! Come drink it before it do." If he doesn't come in 5 seconds then I'll slap him.

Loud footsteps could be heard before Taehoon was infront me, looking terrible.

"Jesus dude, you look terrible. Drink this then we'll get you some medicine." In response he just nodded. I do hope he likes the soup. My tears went into this trying to make it drinkable and not kill him.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧
"You sure you'll be fine? I can stay the night."

"Nah I'll be fine you go. Remember to text me when you get home"

We were done getting the medicine and I was about to head home.

Hopefully he can make it to school, tomorrow.
================================
This feels nice, starting fresh yay