Chapter 4

Falling for someone wasn't on Taehoon's to do list, yet he still found himself admiring and cherishing every moment he spent with the younger.

He didn't care if his heart was telling him that there was a high chance he'd fail, he wasn't one to give up after all.

Yet when the slightly shorter tired younger walked in, his pervious thoughts on trying to remain calm all had scattered and his heart had taken leaps.

Seriously! How could one look so good whilst doing nothing? And be so perfect about it?

"-ello, HELLO???" A loud and raspy voice rung out, it was of course Y/N. Taehoon looked up to see them sitting infront of him, by the looks of it they were barely awake.

"Yea sorry, what,"

"Well good morning to you, school sucks and 'm being forced to join a club."

"Deserved, join the art club. It'll make you spend your time on something other then making power points on why grape soda sucks."

"Hey! Those points are very much valid, and yea I already signed up for it. Which one are you in?"

"Karate. Though I never really attended the lessons"

"As-" Y/N's sentence was left incomplete, when the loud ear-piercing bell rung, signifying the start the official start of '6 hours professional wasting', in other words, school.

~~~~
"No! You don't understand, their so chill sarcastic and witty I can't help but like them. And their personality is-"

The period was over and the clique were seated on the cheap lunch tables in the cafeteria. Y/N had to miss out, as the teacher dragged them away for an extra hand.

"Yea yea we get it your whipped now shut up and let us eat please." Ji-sake spoke out. He really was tired, and failing a math test right before lunch didn't help any.

"Iam not whipped." Yet Taehoon
"I wanna become a middle school dropout"

"Y/N I would support you on that, if it weren't for the fact you'd become a KFC worker."

"I wanna file for defamation."

Once again, Taehoon was at a lost for words because their wording, witty yet caring personality was making him fall even more. Of course he'd though everything to deny the fact that he wasn't completely whipped.

"Thats it! I'm going to confess today before summer! If they reject me, I'll get over it during summer."

Hobin spat out his drink, drenching Ji-sake, who glared at him then looked at Taehoon as if he grew two heads, asked for his kidneys, and killed his grandmother. Gauel and Rumi could only stare.

Silence fell over the table as they tried to not ne taken aback by their friend's ,who was very much in love, act. They were all in a state of shock.

Finally hobin spoke up, "yes right...wait you're not joking..."

Today, albeit in the art class or when they walk home, he will do it!