Chapter 2

Earlier I had been bombarded with questions by the teachers, about where on earth was Taehoon yesterday. Apparently he had a important soccer match and test yesterday to attend. Couldn't he have just attended the test then have skipped?

Either way I had vaguely answered them before fleeing, the other students were starting to tune in to the teachers practically interrogating me about Taehoon.

Jesus, is he a star student or something?

And through very skill fully skill of dodging them I survived. It was only these 15 minutes holding me back until I could go home and do nothing for the whole day. Homework is never a problem as I complete on the bus home.

Technically it still is homework..

But why not just let us complete it in school?! It not like we have some superpower at school and not at home.

And whilst I was busy having a whole discussion in my brain about why they should let us complete our homework in school, the final bell alerting everyone that school is over, rung. In an instant a whole train of student rushing out of their classrooms could be seen, and amongst them I was there too.

After what seemed like swimming through students, I was at the local bustop. Phone in one hand with earphones plugged in, whilst the other had my notebook and textbooks.

Now playing Apple by..GFRIEND▶️ 가시덤불 위에
짙게 남겨진 발자국은 핏빛

The elegant song, chimed in my ears making me slowly forget about how I was going to manage to get two seats for myself in the bus.
Slowly the big grey tires came in my view and alerting me to get in.

Shuffling through the passengers I sat down near the window seat taking out my books. "Excuse me, if you don't mind, may I sit here?" Looking up, I could see a woman who looked to be in her mid 20's. There goes my plan on getting to seats, well no worries I'll just do the work at Taehoon's.

"Your clothes look really nice, young lad!" Is she a grandpa form the 90's? "Er-thank you." I turned the volume of the song playing a bit louder whilst making sure she could see me, and possibly get the hint I don't want to talk.

Are my clothes really that speaks? Looking down at my clothes, they really weren't. I had a simple oversized white shirt on, that had sleepy written on it in a small cute font, paired with light blue jeans and vans. Thus I conclude this not being anything special.

The time passed by slowly as I could feel myself slowly dozing off. No, I have to stay awake I'll miss the stop. I have to stay...

            🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

Shit I fell asleep—what time is it?

Opening my phone, I could see it was one'pm. There's only 10 minutes left until I reach Taehoon's house.

"Finally you made it, I thought I was going to be fucking dead by the time you made it"

"Be a bit more grateful I'm the one whose making your food"

"Whatever just make it now"

x = shit I forgot
Why the hell does math even need to exist? That lucky fucker Taehoon can skip out on this hell because he's sick. Curse him.

"Hey, have you ever thought about love?" Looking to my side, Taehoon was sitting a few feet away from where I resided near the counter, looking freakishly cut stuffing soup into his mouth.

When did I start thinking he's cute? I mean he is very handsome and all but—No! I cannot have these thoughts right now.

"Never honestly, it seems irrelevant right now"

"Fucking weirdo"

"I swear to god-"