Epilouge

"So you stuttered like a wimp after they confessed? And somehow you managed to say yes to the confession? I'm surprised yet I expected this at the same time." Taehoon was left speechless after his father's thoughts on the whole fiasco.

It was note worthy how the 'I will kill you if you even dare look at me' Taehoon, was left stuttering like Hobin did once he first met Taehoon. It was embarrassing really. The cherry on top would be his father very-obviously trying to hold in his laugher.

"Dad I can see you trying to laugh, you're failing-ACK MA TOUNGE!" His sentence was cut short by a kick delivered to his head.

"Well.., aren't you going to invite them?"

"For what? You to embarrass me by showing them my childhood photos,old-ACK"

The silence was awkward. Instead the intended 3 people sitting on the chairs eating dinner, some extras had joined. Hobin,Ji-sake and Gaeul.

The three had seen Y/N ascending to the stairs that led to Taehoon's home and decided to ambush the get-together.

"Sir-or Mister Sung, whichever one you see fit, do you have any of Taehoon's childhood photos? It's not fair he's all of in embarrassing situations yet we've never seen his."

If looks could kill someone, Yoo Hobin would be rotting in his coffin because of Taehoon.

The taekwondo master looked delighted, almsot as if he was waiting for this. "What parent would I be if I hadn't saved these photos for this exact day?"

Needless to say, Taehoon would be convicted of murderer by tomorrow morning.

"HAHAHHA you really did that!?!" Ji-sake's sentence was followed by laughter from the rest, whilst Taehoon tried to piece memories of said photo in his head.

The photo contained a small Taehoon, pressed against a punching bag. It looked as if he miserably failed in trying to kick it.

"At least he looked cute whilst doing it." The voice of his now ex-best friend, now lover made him stop his train of thoughts. They looked ethereal as always, with their eyes closed from laughing to hard, and loose clothes complimenting their figure. Taehoon felt as if no one was luckier them him.

Yea maybe a bit of embarrassment would be okay, if it made the love of his live laugh with their heavenly vocal chords.

Seriously how the fuck are they not a singer.

"Y'know Y/N." All attention had been directed towards Taehoon as everyone sat in silence waiting for him to continue.

"I'm glad that it's you who's the fizz to my soda."

Silence, followed by more. Before a look of happiness fell over them. He didn't need more of a reaction to know that they were happy.

"HAHHAHAH THATS SO UNLIKE TAEHOON. THE MAGIC OF Y/N!" Rang out the loud booming voice of Gaeul, who seemed to be drunk off of tea.

Seriously how is that possible?

"QUIET DOWN THE RUCKUS WILL YA SUNG'S?" The voice of the semi-rowdy neighbour was the last thing Taehoon needed. There was an eighty percent chance they heard his corny statement of love.

Maybe getting beat up by those gangsters wouldn't be so bad after all.

======================
Woohoo! Book is finished. This of course isn't my best works so please stick around for the next book that can dedicate my improvement.

I desperately still wait for more Taehoon newtube streaming episodes TT