Chapter 3

"I'M FINALLY free! That flu can't get me 'nymore!" Said the now previous victim of the dreaded flu, as he popped open a can of the sour yet sweet grape soda he adored.

"Yes yes, that's good 'n all but what about your upcoming assessments, are you free from their bounds that'll force you to study?" Replied the flu victims best friend mimicking his tone, to this response the previous happiness had been replaced by a look of dissatisfaction on Taehoon's face. His dearest best friend could only widen their smile after seeing their desired reaction.

"Won't yer my dear friend, Y/N help me? After all I got my grape soda and you to get-" the sentence was cut short as he reached to gulp down the sour-sweet soda—only to stop once seeing two cherry blossoms resting on the metallic part of said can. "Looks like spring is here, yer know what that means, right?" Asked the asker.

"Finally you stopped drinking that soda, I can't bear looking you gulp down that horrendous flavour, and yes I do know what it means. The rain will be light but not too light to be called a drizzle. Just like how we prefer." Said the pluviophile.

"Shut yer trap, grape soda tastes awesome. I don't care what yer think" Replied Taehoon, forgetting about the response to his question, in a fake offended tone.

'Sure you don't' thought the dear best friend.

🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧

"Hey look! It's going to be a gay day." Said the cheerful friend to Y/N, who looking outside could see the dark clouds hovering over the sun, dimming its light in the process.

"Shit, no this can't be happening I have to get to the bus stop before it rains." All previous confusion caused by Gaeul's earlier sentence had been gone, as anticipation set in place.

"Why though"

"Me and Taehoon wanted to walk home in the rain, if it rains now my walk to the bus stop would result in my phone getting wet"

"You're fucked"

"Thanks for the help you little shit"

Why the hell do fifteen minutes feel so long?! Seriously, I don't care about history anyways. I always pass so I don't need this class!

RING RING

FINALLY! About damn time

With that Y/N got up stuffing everything that was on their desk perviously into their bag and sped out of the classroom, leaving others confused as this probably the most exercise they did.

"What was that about?" Hobin stood next to Gaeul in daze of confusion.

"I would say them slowly falling inlove, they would say it's them being best buddies."

"That didn't help at all."

"Shut up, you look like a mushroom."

"WHY THE SUDDEN ATTACK! And I do not look like a mushroom!"

Gaeul was about to walk away, ignoring the screaming mushroom look alike, until the soft noise of pitter patter distracted her. Outside the soft yet still heavy fall of rain could be seen.

Hopefully they made it.

             🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧🫧
God i should really exercise more.

They had made it, but they were out of breath. All of that times they skipped P.E were coming back to teach them.

Maybe I shouldn't have skipped it, but it doesn't even matter! P.E has no grading!

Looking for the bench under the bus stop, Y/N walked towards it and plopped down, awaiting the arrival of  Taehoon.

"Oi wake up! Wake up!" Taehoon arrived 10 minutes ago, but he decided to wait before waking Y/N up. When it started raining he knew it was time to wake them up.

".."

"Wake up you piece of shit."

"Agh, okay okay I'm up!"

"Finally I felt I had to wait hours."

"Yea yea, you were probably just staring at my face."

"..." Blush had started to form on Taehoon's face as he tried to come up with a response.

"I was joking, wait DON'T TELL ME YOU WERE? BHAGAHSHDHDH"

"Shut up, lets go."

"Did you bring the container?" Taehoon responded with a nod as he brought out the containers to keep their phone in.

And they started their journey.
-
Today it felt different to him, rather then his focus being on the rain he kept finding himself staring at Y/N. They were beautiful if he had to say.

Why do I keep staring? Am I in love? No aren't  I supposed to realise slowly? But I had this feeling since last week.

Shit, I probably am.

~~
"Today was fun, hopefully it rains again tomorrow." A very drenched Y/N was stood infront of her door, ready to enter."

"Yea yea, now hurry in. I wanna drink my soda in piece."

"Curse you." The door opened then closed, signalling to Taehoon, that he could message her now.

Is Yeo-Rumi the right person for this? Fuck it I'll just message her.

                           Yeo rumi 📱
                                                                        You:
                                                        I think I like Y/n

Yeo-Rumi
About time ffs, but don't worry I will help!