○Chapter 3○ Magic

POV Noah

  'I'm hungry.' I grumbled while pouting. "When will Christophe come back?~~" I whined as I sit still looking at the writing of my knowledge on the Otome Game.

   This world uses magic to function daily. It's pretty rare for someone to have zero magic powers unlike past world.

   I should ask for some books on that if I want to act more normally in this new life.

   *knock knock* "Young Master, I've brought your breakfast." Christophe said with a sweet voice.

   "Yes! Come in!" I said excitedly as if I were some puppy. The door opens to reveal Christophe holding a platter with bread and soup.

   I happily run to Christophe and have a better look at the delicious looking meal.
Christophe chuckled upon seeing this as the Young Master looked like a bunny running to him.

   'What's he laughing about?' I thought and pouted. Only to see him tremble from wanting to pat his head.

  "Young Master must have been hungry, let me put this down and then you can eat" Christophe said with a smile and proceed to walk in and was about to place it on the desk when he saw a bunch of papers on it.

   Curious, Christophe asked "what are these papers for, young master?". I panicked and said," Nothing! I felt like writing what was on my mind that's all!"

   "Oh really, then I'll just tidy this for Young Master " He then proceeds to use magic to pick up the papers, straights them into a clean pile and lays down my food.

   'Wow, that was magic!' I sparkled so much that Christophe felt my sunny atmosphere of wanting to know what that was.

   "Does Young Master like magic?" He said with a sweet voice, making him look more ikemen then ever.

   "Y-yes! I want to learn!" I said proudly and before I knew it I had acted like a child in front on an adult. I almost forgot that I was 27 in my last life, a grown ass adult!

    Embarrased, I coughed and spoke again "Yes, I would like to learn if I have such an opportunity." Trying to mask my childish behavior.

   Again, Christophe was trying to hold back a laugh! I saw that you know, this isn't funny! Making my face increasingly reddened as I thought more about it.

   "Ok Young Master, I'll get you books about magic while you eat. Then I'll be excusing myself now." Christophe says as he exits the room.

   Jeez! This life is already tough as it is. I sighed and sat down to eat.

   The soup was so divine! It's been a while since I had good food like this. I ate happily as I stare out the window to see a beautiful sky.

   I then got the bread and took a bite. 'Why is this bread so hard and dry? Isn't bread suppose to be fluffy and light, this is like eating a brick' I complained still eating the brick bread. Does this world not know how to make bread or something?

   Upon finishing the meal, Christophe had came back with stacks of books. I'm suppose to read all that?! I felt my heart dropped.

   "These are books of all types of magic, some books are about the world as well. Considering you have lost your memories I thought these might be useful" he proudly said.

   I mean it is useful, but isn't this a bit much. This is like more than a dozen books for crying out loud!

   "Thank you Christophe, you can take your leave now" I said as I screamed internally.