He gets too drunk - Part 2

"You think you know everything don't you Y/n...you always like to boss people around...and yeah you are right about what princess means...you just a stupid little bitch...I'm just staying with you so I can fuck you," Harry said smiling a smile you used to love.He was standing in front of you now, and he had his hands on the wall right next to your head.You wanted to cry, you were scared, we could do anything to you.

     "You are such and ass hole...I can't believe I actually loved someone like you," you said as you spat on him.He stopped smiling and he looked even madder than you have ever seen him before.He grabbed you by the neck and started to choke you.Then you felt your feet leave the floor as he was choking you he was laughing.You didn't know what to do, yo couldn't yell for Aaron cause you couldn't get any words out of your mouth.So you did what you could, you kicked Harry as hard as you could in his balls.

     He threw you at the class table, as you crashed into the table it broke with a loud smash.And a  piece of glass had stabbed you in the side of your stomach.You layed there gasping for are as you looked over at Harry who was clenching his balls.You tried to move but it hurt to much.Then he stood up straight and began walking twords you again.He kicked you in the rib a few times, then you managed to scream for Aaron.

     "AARON...HELP...HELP," you screamed as loud as you could, before you knew it Harry was kicking you again.He kicked you in the head and everything began to go black...but before you were out you seen Aaron running in.Then Harry kicked you one more time and you were out.

     You slowly opened your eyes, and shut them again once you seen the how bright it was.Once you got used to the light you opened your eyes and looked around.You were in a hospital room in a gown laying in a bed with tubes attached to you.There was no one in the room but then you seen a nurse walk passed the room, seen you were awake and walked in.

Y/l/n = Your last name

     "Hi Ms.Y/l/n...how are you feeling," the nurse said kindly as she looked you over.She put her hand on the side of your ribs and you whinced, it hurt really bad there.

     "I'm okay I guess, its just a lot of things hurt," you said threw gritted teeth. "Why does it hurt so much,".

Your POV:

     Wow Harry hurt me bad, speaking of Harry what happened to him.I hope hes in jail, he deserves nothing.How can you be that cruel to someone.I never did anything to him.Me and him are over...

     "Well, you broke 2 ribs, and you were stabbed by some glass on time side of your stomach, and you were kicked in the head, and you are bruised in many other places," the nurse said, before she walked out of the room.

Your POV:

     Wow Harry hurt me bad, speaking of Harry what happened to him.I hope hes in jail, he deserves nothing good.How can you be that cruel to me.I never did anything to him.Me and him are over...

     Then Aaron walked in and sat in a chair next to your bed.

Part 3 anyone?Comment if you want part 3 and find out what happened to Harry...

Natalie