Imagine 7: TWO

You walked out of the bathroom to your boyfriend Harry sitting on the edge of the bed smiling.You walked over to him and stood in front of him, and he smiled bigger.

     "What are you smiling about," you asked.

     "Well...you need to get ready...we are gonna go out to dinner," Harry said smiling, you looked at him and realized he was all dressed up.

     "Okay...who are we going out to dinner with," you said walking into the closet to pick out a outfit.

     "Well, we re going out the lunch with the band," Harry said coming up behind you kissing your neck.You turned around and faced him with a huge smile.

     "Really, why am I meeting them all of a sudden," you asked. 

     "Well they said that they thought it was time to meet you," Harry said and you smiled.

     "Okay then...now go so I can get ready," you said and Harry kissed you one more time and walked out of the room.You go into a nice red dress and black heels.You did your hair in a high ponytail, put on some makeup and walked into the kitchen were you found Harry waiting for you.

     "You ready babe," Harry asked, and you nodded, you grabbed your purse and you both left the house.Once you got to the restaurant you both got out hand in hand and walked in.Once the waiter came over to you two, Harry told her who you were here with and she brought you to the back of the restaurant were sitting at the table was 5 men.You smiled at them and they smiled back.They each got up and hugged you and said hello.Then you all sat down, you were next to Harry.

    "So Harry, which one is she the hot or freaky one," Liam asked.You were confused...which one...was there more than one girlfriend?Harry was red and the boys looked away cause they knew something was gonna happen.

     "What do they mean which one Harry," you asked seriously.

     "Nothing babe," Harry said nervously, you knew something was going on and you wanted to know what.

     "No tell me Harry,just tell me the truth," you said and he frowned.

     "When he said which one...he means, uh..there are two....I have two girlfriends," Harry said normally, like this wasn't a big deal and it was a normal everyday thing.

     "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN TWO GIRL!!!YOU MEAN YOU CHEATED,",  you yelled and you couldn't hold back the tear and you stood up.Everyone was looking at you but you didnt care.

     "Common babe, sit down and we can talk about this," Harry said standing grabbing your arm, you yanked your arm away and stepped away from him.

     "You know what were done," you said before you ran out of the restaurant crying...