Imagine 3: First night in your shared apartment (smut)

"Hey babe, you look so good laying in just a t-shirt in out new shared bed," Harry said stripping down to his boxers, and slipped into bed with you.

     "Thanks babe," you said rolling over to kiss Harry on the cheek.

     "Why don't you take that shirt off and let me look at you," Harry said smiling showing his dimples he knew you loved.

     "Harry, I'm tired," you said rubbing your fingers threw his long locks of chocolate brown hair.

     "Please, make me happy," Harry said making a pouty face.You groaned, but you gave in and took you shirt off exposing your naked body.Harry groaned at the sight, and you smiled.

     "You have 2 minute then I'm going to bed," you said teasing him.He let out a low moan, and he cupped your breast with his hand, you moaned at the feel of his warm hand and he smiled.Then he trailed his hand down your stomach and to your entrance.He began to rub your clit making you let out a louder moan.Harry moaned in response as he took to fingers and shoved them inside of you.He began pounding his fingers in and out of you making you whine.

     "You still only want me to have to minutes," Harry asked looking you in the eyes, you shook your head, "Use your words,"

     "No..more than 2 minutes," you said as you took a breath.Harry then rolled over to he was on top of you.He quickly pulled his boxers off and lined his hard cock up with your entrance and smashed into you.

     "Fuck," you moaned, Harry moaned to how tight you were around him.He continuously smashed into you.The only sounds in the room were your hips smashing into his and your moans.

      "I'm close," Harry yelled, then he cummed inside of you.He collapsed onto you and you cummed around him.

     "Uhhh," you said as you feeling of you releasing went threw you whole body.

     "You did so good baby," Harry said kissing you.You smiled and kissed him back he pulled out of you and slipped a pair of panties onto you.He slipped his boxers on and got under the covers with you and you two cuddled and you both soon fell asleep.