fourteen

louis' point of view

it was my first time seeing juliet somewhere other than a photo. was it as good as being able to see her in real life? maybe not, but i just want to make sure things aren't uncomfortable. i said no for our own good, though it was only for the time being.

"hey heeyy," did my voice just crack? why am i nervous. i've talked to tons of people i don't know but suddenly when it's her, words can't flow out of my mouth properly.

she says hi back. did her voice crack too? it doesn't matter. i could tell she was nervous as well which calmed my nerves a bit. i assure her that she shouldn't be since it was only me. we have been talking for a bit now anyways. breaking the terrible silence, i laugh a little.

"you know, partridge," she's doing that thing again. that calling-me-by-my-last-name thing that no one does except juliet. i wouldn't let anyone else do that besides her. "laughing at me isn't very helpful. but thank you. it's just that i can't help that i've been practically in love with tewkesbury since september." oh i didn't mean to make her feel bad. quickly, i tease her a bit.

"oh so you love me?" was that too much? it was only a joke i'm sure she'd understand.

juliet's energy was contagious, almost. every time she laughed, i laughed. every time she'd go on and on about a single subject, i sat there and listened. does she know how much i enjoy her presence? i'm not an entirely affectionate person and i've never wanted to be, but somethings different with this one.

"we should watch a movie." i questioned her motive as we were clearly not with each other in person. apparently there's this thing called netflix party?? i also have never watches "perks of being a wallflower", but if juliet wants to watch it, i will to.

does she notice the way i looked at her the throughout the movie. oh my god. i finally realize how i feel about her. i've always known she made me feel different than the previous girls i've talked to, but did it really take me this long to notice. i like her. i like juliet dupont. a lot. but i've only known her for a little over a month. is that even possible? maybe. i wonder if she feels the same way, and that is the only thing i think about for longer than i should. i can tell her how i feel over text.

i want to see her in real life. i need to see her in real life.

author's note: thank you so much for 1k reads! i appreciate every single one of you for interacting and voting ily all <3

author's note 2: thank you so much for the support ive been getting lately! im so sorry for being inactive (school and the usual) but ill be updating soon! <3 -tate