five

"amélie, i dont want to do this but please wake the fuck up love," amélie squirms in annoyance and flicks her left are to which almost slaps me in the face. "it's important. like VERY VERY important."

a sudden groan lingers and with that, amélie finally wakes up. groggy and grabs her phone from the nightstand that was at a lost of battery.

"shit! i forgot to charge my phone last night. whatever anyways what were you saying?"

"you know the random number we texted on my phone yesterday?" i took a deep breath of excitement, afraid i might scream and wake everyone else in the house. "yeah i texted him a little more after that and-"

"DUDE WHAT IF ITS A FORTY YEAR OLD MAN."

"it's not a forty year old man amélie. it's louis partridge-"

"LOUIS PARTRIDGE??" amélie was this close to waking everyone two states over up.

"yeah and i can't tell if he's real or not but if he is, louis partridge should be requesting to follow me on instagram now. i'm too scared to check so i was waiting until you woke up."

"well check?? im awake. barely but i am." my overly excited best friend face seemed to light up. "oh my god, juliet. blaire's going to be so jealous. you know how obsessed with tewkesbury she is right?" blaire clemonte was apart of our friend group up until about two months ago when she spread this rumor that she hooked up with amélie's ex, but we won't go into detail.

reluctantly, i go to check instagram.

authors note: chapters that aren't social media stories will most likely be short since they're filler chapters! <3