2: "i am the main character"

574 likes, 165 comments

remyvalenzuelasleftbota: pls i wanna go back to nyc like rn!!

comments turned off

•••

dessy boo😍

y/n🤩
desss sisjsk

bitchhh skeosp

guess what just happened

broooo i am so mind blown rn

dessy boo😍
girl-

what?

y/n🤩
hoe

i said guess

dessy boo😍
idk just tell me😊

y/n🤩
pedro has a crush
on me😳

dessy boo🤩
LMAOO

girl are you surprised??

you're fucking gorgeous!

y/n🤩
right, bitch!

i am the main
character here.

anyways what's
going on with you,
carlos, and hamid?😳

dessy boo😍
girl, idk really.

i'm seriously tired
of being with carlos'
ass.

y/n🤩
ever thought of
breaking up with him?

that sounds like a
good idea ngl😳

dessy boo😍
it's not that easy
tho😩

i really love him but
idk if he even loves me.

y/n🤩
girl-

i say, leave him.

dessy boo😍
y/n idk howwww

y/n🤩
it's so easy just
say "bye bitch!"

or if you wanna be
more formal say "carlos
i want to break up and i'm
serious this time. we're over."

dessy boo😍
okay, i'll try that.

y/n🤩
oh bitch, you're
going to do it.

believe in yourself!

dessy boo😍
okay, okay, i will.

y/n🤩
period.

tell me how is goes.

dessy boo😍
i will.

seen

•••

you turn your phone off and lay it next to you. you were currently rewatching "the vampire diaries".

"damn bro i want some ice cream" you whispered to yourself.

you paused the tv and ran to your kitchen to look for ice cream. a disappointed frown came across your face because you couldn't find any ice cream. you quickly threw on some shoes and a hoodie then you grabbed your keys and rushed out the door.

"c'mon, dude! what the fuck are you doing?!" you yelled at the car in front of you. you absolutely hate L.A traffic. "and now you move, you fucking asshole!"

you were now currently walking to a register to pay for the junk food you filled your shopping cart with. once you reached the register you quickly piled everything the register thingy. "your total is 39.48, ma'am." the cashier said. you handed them a 50 dollar bill. "i don't need the receipt and keep the change please." you hurried to your car and quickly piled everything in there then hurried to the drivers seat and quickly pulled off. okay, so now i have to hurry so my ice cream won't melt. soon, your phone started ringing through your car's bluetooth and you answered swiftly.

"y/n, hello?" you heard sniffing through your car's speakers. "dess, baby, are you okay?" "yeah, yeah, are you home right now?" said a still sniffing dess. "i'm like five minutes away from my apartment. i just came from the grocery store." you replied. "okay, i'll be there a little after you get home." "alright, dessy, see you there." then the phone hung up.

dess was there and you fixed the both of you huge bowls of ice cream. "so, you did it? you broke up with him, right?" dess nodded and thanked you as you handed her the bowl and you both sat down on the couch. "it's okay, babes. don't cry, okay?" you sat your bowl down and opened your arms for her. dess sat her bowl down too then laid in your arms. you stroked her hair as she sobbed into your arms. "breathe, dessy, breathe." "h- he sa- aid that he nev- er loved me and i- i- was nothing to h- h- im and that i w- as nothing without him and i would go r- r- ight back to him. i told him no and that i'm done with him for real this time because he treated me like utter shit. i hate him. i hate him, y/n. i fucking hate him." dess let out while sitting back up. "dess, i'm gonna fucking murder him!" you shouted while jumping up to grab your keys and dess' arm. "y/n, don't actually murder him." "well, would you look at that he's at alex's house right now." dess sat back down and started to eat the ice cream that would soon be melting away. "fine, carlos gets to live another day." you huffed and sat back down to eat your ice cream too.

5 hours had now passed, it is currently 10:49 p.m. , dess is knocked out in your bed, you both were watching "the vampire diaries". ring! ring! ring! your phone went off. the contact name said "lu lu😳". you laughed and answered. "hello, jefnier" "hola, princesa." jefnier replied. "when are you going to stop calling me princesa?" you laughed "when you stop calling me "lu lu", but princesa suits you." you smile at his thick puerto rican accent as he spoke english so well because you taught him. "pero, lu lu, i like calling you "lu lu" because you say it in every single one of your songs, lu lu." jefnier laughed at you. "well then, princesa, i like calling you "princesa" because you are a princesa, mi princesa." "you should write a song about me then, since i am your princesa." you rolled your eyes at him. "maybe i will, mi princesa!" "hmm, i'll believe it when i see it, lu lu." little did you know you had jefnier wrapped around your finger so tight. "okay, i have to go now. bye, princesa." "bye, lu lu." you hung up and drifted off to sleep next to dess.