14: Idk a title

After brunch we dropped Brian and Pedro somewhere they had to be then Dess and I went back home.

"Do we have to go back and get them?" Dess groaned as she threw herself on our couch and I sat beside her turning the TV on.

"No, they said they'll uber." I replied and put on Supernatural.

"Also they said they got us like V.I.P passes for their concert in a few days." Dess brought up.

"Gives me a reason to go shopping tomorrow not gonna lie."

"I heard your little novio is gonna be there and at the after party." Dess grinned.

"Who? Antonio? Girl, fuck him." I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, y/n. Also Jefnier was so weird for coming up to you like that. Like he was literally caught rubbing up on another girl. ON CAMERA ."

"And had the nerve to tell me to call him. Girl, let's not talk about it." And she agreed not to talk about it.

We sat on the couch and watched Supernatural until Pedro and Brian came knocking on our door a few hours later.

"y/n!"

"Dess!"

"Pendejas! Let us in!"

They were banging on the door and eventually I went and got the door.

"Finally. It's starting to rain." Pedro rushed into the house with Brian and two extra people behind them.

"Um, Pedro." I closed the door and stood there dumbfounded because he just brought extra people to my house.

"Oh shit. I told you she'd be mad." Brian said while taking his shoes off."

"You know, Ulises and Damian. They're just here to chill for a little bit." Pedro said while fake smiling to try and make the situation better.

"Okay, Pedro. Just be good guys." I sighed and sat back down on the couch and everyone got settled in.

"Say 'Hi' to the live guys." Brian, who was sitting on my right side, turned the phone to face Dess, who was on my left, and I.

"Hey." Dess and I said while smiling at the same time.

"Okay so, 'Are y/n and Pedro dating?', Wanna answer that y/n?" Brian read a comment

"Um, no. We're just really good friends and I have been friends with him and Brian for years, so we're all very close." I answered. "We just joke around sometimes because that's how close we are."

"Ooo, y/n. Your actual man just joined." Brian joked.

"What man?" I laughed and looked at the screen to see that Antonio just joined his live, so i texted him.

•••

imessage🤍

you
i see you just joined
brian's live.
but you haven't texted
me back since last night.

antonio
I'm sorry about that
I didn't know what to say