7: "that dream was ass!"

sometime in
the future.......

___________________________

i walked off as fast as i could. "baby! baby, come here!" the voice behind me shouted. people were looking at the two of us as they caused this huge scene. "no. go continue sucking their face off!" i shouted back while hurrying out the exit of some club i was dragged to, with my cell phone in hand. "i'm sorry! i won't say it was and accident or a mistake because i knew what i was doing! it was stupid of me i know! i know!" "leave me alone! we're done! end of discussion!"

___________________________

present time

___________________________

"does this look good?" dess asked as she picked something out of her closet. "yeah, it would look great on you." honestly i didn't even look. i've had lots of interviews and appearances to make lately and i've had absolutely no time for myself, plus i'm getting my psychology degree online. "you're not even looking!" i rolled my eyes at her. "could you shut the fuck up?!" i whined. "stop being so rude, y/n!" "no, destiny, you're being rude because you're depriving me of my sleep that i need." i got up and stomped to my bedroom. i locked the door and flopped on my bed while throwing my cover on. "y/n! i need help picking out an outfit!" i heard dess' muffled voice say whilst she banged on my door. sometimes i wish i never let her move in with me. she's such a needy bitch sometimes. my thoughts ran wild as i drifted off into my deep sleep.

"jefnier! c'mon!" some of his friends yelled for him to go take shots. "nah, man, my girl's with me tonight!" "go, babe, it's fine." he walked off with his friends and left me there at our table. i watched the waitress give them their drinks and they all took them to the head, then the waitress gave them another round, then another. i examined her she was pretty with long beautiful hair, hazel eyes, skinny figure, not too many curves, a perfect jawline, and a gorgeous smile. i was jealous. she then kissed jefnier. he kissed her back. i went to go confront them. "y/n-"

"y/n!" "huh? how'd you get in here?" "i have my ways," i nodded, "sorry about earlier, i should've let you sleep." "it's cool, dess." "i'm leaving, so i'll see you later." she waved. "later, dess." she closed my door and left, then i fell back and stared at the ceiling. that dream was ass!

a/n~ that was
super short, lolz.