5: "your man is here!"

tuesday, january 19, 2021, 3 p.m. wst.

your pov

today is the day jefnier takes me out on a date. i'm currently in my apartment getting ready and i'm almost finished. "y/n~" i hear dess' voice drag out, "your man is here!" i giggle. he's right on time. i see him standing by the door way waiting for me and i run, more like sprint, to him. "lu lu! oh my- i've missed you!" i hug jefnier. "i've missed you too." he hugs back and laughs. my gosh he smells so good. "you smell godly." i giggle out "thanks, princesa." "aw, they grow up so fast! have her home no later than 12 a.m." "dess." i groan. "okay, okay, i'm kidding. have fun but not too much fun." jefnier laughed at dess and i. "okay, see you later dessy." i say as i push jefnier and i out the door. he smiles at me and grabs my hand then we walk to the elevator.

~time skip to january, 21, 2021~

1,009,082 likes

@lunay: 👀

comments turned off

"jefnier! stop it!" you giggled. one second you were cuddling the next he was tickling you. "no." he kept tickling you. you tried so hard to not ugly laugh but then it came out causing him to burst into laughter which made you laugh. "you're so annoying." you huffed and laid down. jefnier laid his head down on your stomach. "you like it." you rolled your eyes playfully. "okay, i'm taking a nap." you closed your eyes and felt a kiss on your right cheek causing a grin to come across your face. "sleep well, princesa."

a/n~ very short chapter
but i just wanted to
update a little.