11: "We're like Stefan, Damon, and Katherine."

Y/N POV

"Brian!" I attacked him with a hug.

"Bitch, I'm here too." Pedro said while holding his chest where his heart should be.

"Aw, y/n missed me and not Pedro." Brian beemed.

"Ay, pobrecito." I side hugged Pedro, only because he said he'll pay for our food.

Pedro was smiling. Not gonna lie he got finer within the past year, but he's a hoe, so that's why I never got involved with him.

We all walked into the restaurant and got seated within 5 minutes of being there.

"Your waiter will be here shortly." The hostess said.

"Omg, I haven't had pho in so long." I said while looking at the milk tea options.

I was so happy that I was getting pho and boba, and I didn't have to pay for it. Who doesn't love free food?

"Hello, I'm Adrian and I'll be your waiter today. What can I get for you guys to drink?" A fine ass viet guy says.

"I'll have the thai milk tea with traditional boba." I looked up at him and he smiled, so I smiled back.

"That's my personal favorite." He chuckled.

"I'll have the same." Brian said.

"Pinche copycat." I mumbled.

"I'll have water."

"I'll be right back with those." The waiter walked off.

"Pedro, why didn't you get boba?" I asked.

"I don't know if theirs is good."

"Bitch, I'm gonna make you try some of mine because it's fucking good. How you gonna come to a pho and boba place and not get boba?" I scolded him, cause why not get boba?

"You're so mean." He faked cried.

"Y/N and Pedro stop flirting. I feel like I'm third wheeling." Brian joked.

"But you're not third wheeling. I'm on a date with both of you. You're both my boyfriends. We're like Stefan, Damon, and Katherine." I smiled.

The waiter came back with our drinks and we thanked him then ordered.

"Pedro, try some if my drink now." I pushed my cup towards him and made him sip it.

"You're right, it's actually good." Pedro rolled his eyes.

"Exactly, I was right."

Pedro took another sip of it and I popped him.

"Bitch, I offered a sip." I took my cup back.

"See, there y'all go again flirting. I'm telling your hoes, Pedro."

"So you're cheating on me?? I thought we were for lifers??" I joked.

"Bae, it's not even like that. They text me."

Our food came out quickly. I took a video of my pho and the boys then captioned it "out with my boyfriends😏" .

"Y/N smile." Pedro said while smiling and snapping a picture of me.

"Hold on get my good side." I turned and he took another picture.

"We have to take a picture all together when we're done." I said whilst stuffing my mouth with pho.

We finished our food and Pedro payed, but I left a good tip because the guy was really nice plus he was cute.

"Come on." Pulled them in to take a selfie.

"Can I see if I looked good?" Pedro asked.

"Bitch, you looked okay."

"Can we stay at your place though? Pedro forgot to get a hotel for the week." Brian spoke up.

"Now, how the f- Where's y'all clothes and shit?" I questioned.

"We were just gonna buy shit if you said yes, which we knew you were because you love us." Pedro explained.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I bet y'all need me to take y'all around too?"

"I paid for the food."

"He did."

"Get y'all asses in the fucking car before I change my mind." I said through gritted teeth, like how a mom scolding her child would.

Pedro got in the passenger seat and Brian got in the back. Pedro tried to hook up to my aux, but I popped him. He grabbed his hand and rubbed it.

"Don't touch my radio. We're finna listen to Grupo Firme." I pulled out the parking lot.

I put on my Grupo Firme playlist and the first song that played was 'Yo Ya No Vuelvo Contigo".

"Dime como quieres que te explique!!" I sang.

"Shut the fuck up." Brian mumbled.

"Get out my car." I looked back at him.

•••

These mfs dragged me all over the place today and now we're back at the house in my room watching tv.

"Y/N, I'm sleeping in the bed with you tonight." Pedro smirked.

"No, Brian is because he's my favorite and he's already here with me." I replied.

"See I'm her favorite."

"We're all gonna sleep together then." Pedro jumped on top of me and Brian.

"Bitch, your ass is gonna break my bed!" I yelled.

"I always thought I would in some way." He said while squeezing between Brian and I.

"Cochino." I gagged.

"You're always thinking dirty." Brian said to Pedro.

"Shut the fuck up. They're about to sing about tío Bruno." I said.

We're watching Encanto. Pedro and Brian hadn't seen it yet, so I forced them to watch it. It's probably my 50th time watching it since it came out.

"What's even the poin-" Pedro started.

"Shut up!" Brian and I yelled at him.

nice lil pic of brian 😩😏