Chapter 1

~vlads mansion~

Thank you for having us." Said Bruce, offering his hand to the other billionaire standing across from him. "It's no problem, please come on in." Replied the man, shaking Bruce's offered hand.

The four robins all looked around the mansion, it was very nice. Not as nice as Wayne manor, but definitely up there. Jason smirked when he saw a cup of water attached to the top of the door, it would fall onto the first person to open it. He made a mental reminder to let someone else go through it first. He didn't like vlad very much, he seemed to fake for his liking, so he really hoped it was him. The group walked into the dining area seeing as it was almost dinner, sadly it was a different door used to enter the room.

"Do any of you have allergies I should warn the chef of?" Asked vlad while sitting down at the end of the table. Bruce shook his head, the rest of them shook their heads along with him. "So would you like to jump straight into it?." Asked Bruce. He wasn't in a hurry, he made sure Gotham was getting taken care of while he was gone, he just wanted to be nice.

"I was thinking we could talk about it after lunch tomorrow?" Suggested the halfa. Bruce nodded along with him. "So I'm sorry to say this, but I can't quite remember the names of your children." Admitted vlad. Bruce chucked, not very surprised. "This ones Richard but we all call him dick, this ones Jason, that's Timothy, and that Damien." Replied the man.

Vlad nodded along when everyone's names were mentioned. Jason decided to cut into the silence." So do you have any children?" Asked the teenager. Vlad shook his head. Jason was going to press further but their dinner arrived. They were all eating peacefully when dick spoke up. "I saw a cup of water on a door, was that you then hoping to prank one of us?" Inquired the boy.

Vlad looked confused, until he realized it had to have been Danny. Bruce noticed him panic but didn't say anything. "No, it must've been one of the maids children." Sputtered the man, not providing answers on how a child could reach that high without a chair in sight.

While they were all finishing their meals, there was faint screaming in Latin in the distance. It caught the room off guard but Vlad didn't move, so nobody else did. The voice started getting closer and it switched to Greek. Jason didn't understand either but he knew Damien did so he turned to his younger brother. He hadn't seen Damien smile too many times before, since he's so serious. So when he saw the boy smirking, it scared him.

The door opened quietly, it didn't look like vlad noticed but the bats all did. A teenage boy, around 17 like Jason slid into the room. He was wearing heelies. He didn't say anything until he was right next to the man. "There's no fucking gummy bears."dead panned the boy into vlads ear. The blue eyed boy laughed at vlads flinch before turning to the Wayne's. He gave a small wave before turning back to vlad.

"You're a billionaire and you can't even keep my favourite gummy's in stock? Shame." Said the boy while doing the sign for shame in ASL. "I do keep in stock, it's not my fault you eat like five bags a day." Scoffed vlad. Danny clutched his heart in pain. "Are you calling me fat?" Gasped the boy. The bats were all starting to get amused with whoever this boy was, knowing he was just trying to get a rise out of vlad.

"We both know I'm not, stop acting like a baby." Stated the man in a flat voice. He smirked and wheelied over to the chair next to Jason's. "Do you mind if I sit here? I went through the kitchen to get here and dessert looks great. Miranda wouldn't give me any though because she accidentally set off one of my pranks meant for vlad." Said Danny. Jason nodded eagerly, intrigued by the new boy.

"I'm Danny, it's nice to meet all of you." Said the green eyed boy, while smiling at everyone. The Wayne's reintroduced themselves before going back to chatting. "If you don't mind me asking, was that Latin and Greek you were speaking before?" Asked Damian, though he already knew the answer.