Thats gay danny

"Good morning." Yawned Jason as he turned to face Danny. The boy was gone though, his bed was empty. Jason immediately got up, assuming the worst. He ran downstairs and was met with Danny having a conversation with Damian In Latin.

"Thats gay Danny."
"I didn't say it wasn't!"

Jason just smiled at the duo, he didn't know what they were talking about but they both looked so happy he didn't care. Of course the pair realized his presence and quit talking.

"How did you sleep last night?" Asked Jason while yawning. Danny smiled. "Awesome, you talk in your sleep though..." joked Danny while trailing off, but Jason of course didn't get it.

"I talk in my sleep?! Oh my god what did I say." Panicked the vigilante. Danny burst out into laughter at the sight of a flustered Jason. "Oh you know, just something about how I'm the most dashing young man ever." Joked Danny.

Jason hadn't actually spoken in his sleep but since Jason made that comment last night Danny wanted payback. Not to say he didn't like Jason too, he just couldn't sleep after that.

"Haha, very funny." Said Jason in a dead panned voice while sitting down. Danny and Damian continued their conversation. Thankfully Jason didn't speak Latin so he couldn't understand.

"Are you planning on asking Todd out? He is tends to make fun of people as I'm sure you've noticed." Said Damian politely. The arm that had once been resting  on the table moved up to hold his face. "Oh come on Damian, do you really think I won't be mean back?"

The two boys shared a look before turning back to Jason. "What are you guys talking about, I heard my last name." Asked the boy. He hoped they were talking about him in a nice light but if it involved Damian he couldn't be too sure.

"Fenton was saying that—"

Danny reached over the counter and shoved and hand over the young boys face. "Nothing, we were talking about nothing!" Jason laughed at the sight but didn't press any further.

Dick walked into the room and sat down at the table with them. "How are you liking it here Danny?"

Danny gave a quick reply to the the question, still flustered from before. "Everyone will be coming at around 4 tonight. Our friends will be sleeping over but Bruce's plan to leave around 10. Does that work for you?" Asked dick while pulling out his phone.

Danny nods and grabs his own phone to check his notifications. He had been expecting a few but not this many. There was 4 calls from maddie and jack, 2 from jazz, 5 from vlad, and countless texts from sam and tucker. He prioritizes jazz and texts her.

Danny:
Hey what's up

Jazz:
I just wanted to make sure you got there safe.

Danny:
I did.

Jazz:
AND that you're being safe

Danny:
JAZZ ITS NOT LIKE THAT

Jazz:
Oh so you aren't being safe with your identity then?? Or did you think I meant something else?👀

Danny:
....
I should go

Jazz:
Yeah Jason must be waiting for you

Danny:
I-
You suck.

Jazz:
Have fun!! I love you.

Danny:
I love you too.

Then he decided to do vlad, But the moment he started typing the phone started ringing again. He answered it quickly and brought it up to his ear.