Chapter 37

India POV

Today is the day where I let all my sorrow and pain away. In the recent months, I found out that my friend Von died. Von and I were on good terms but not at the time at his death. We got in a huge fight due to me being under stress from my daughter's death. I feel that it is all my fault that I wasn't there to protect him. Later down the line I also found out that Kayla B which is his sister on his daddy side, got my daughter killed. Kayla quote on quote told me that she was aiming at Riah but yet I don't know. I pressed charges but she never went to jail because of "lack of evidence." My whole thing is if she told me she got my daughter killed isn't that enough information? I guess not though. Quan and I are best friends I thought I was ready but with all this going on I'm not. My Ann has yet to be found but some reports in the little Chicago shade room states that they have seen her somewhere in LA. My Father and Mother got back together which I'm happy for them. Durk is not taking Von's death so good so he distanced his self from the clique which I totally understand. My salon's has been doing good. At my Chicago location I made $123,000 in the month of January which is surprising because Chicago is filled with hating females. Then my other shop made $91,000 which I'm not upset nor mad all I got to say is I'm very blessed. But thats the recap of my story see yall real soon!

Heyyy yall so this is the enddd💔. This is my first ever story and im so proud of the out come of it. After von died I didn't want to complete the story anymore. Thats why y'all haven't gotten an update since before he passed last year. Keep reading my new book❤️and this one love yall stay safe until next time im out✌🏾.

- morgan