Chapter 27

Toosii POV (Annie BF)
Y'all so today I want to make it official and have ann be my real girl friend but I don't know how she feels about me. Right now we friends with benefits sorta like fuck buddies. She just told me a week ago how she has been faking dead these past couple of months and what her mother did yes her mother did survive but she is living in Texas now so we don't see her anymore but right now I'm on my way to my concert. And Annie talked about coming clean to all her friends in the Chi and I was up for it what ever is best for her is good for me most definitely. I love that girl with everything in me and what ever she wants to do I will be her back bone.

Liked by 120,000 others  @toosii2x:you got that love that will make an ocean cry🤍

@toosii2x:you got that love that will make an ocean cry🤍. "Ocean Eyes(Remix) Friday night @ midnight.
@jermika101:toot bae😍
@hoeloves:my baby daddy❤️

Annie POV
Hey y'all well I haven't been myself lately I've been depressed the only person that been my peace is Najour (toosii) and God only people. I miss my family it's eats me alive everyday. I just want to end it all suicide has passed my mind a lot but I cant let the devil win. I went back to what my pastor bishop Horace e smith said in church "The devil comes to steal kill and destroy but I have come that you may have life and more abundantly"I always tend to just stray away from everything even najour I'm also gonna come clean to.Everybody soon maybe that will help my depression but now I'm waiting for najour to come home from his concert.