Chapter 16

India POV
The party was more of an album release party for his album"just cause yall waited2"(*this a real album it just came out like 10 mins ago by Lil Durk*)I introduced quan to Durk and they did that nigga handshake. The whole night we was vibing and kicking it. Quan was getting jealous I could tell by his facial expressions he just didn't say nothing. Durk called me on stage to sing a song he wrote about me when was together titled "India" I was vibing with him. Taking in mind I haven't seen him in forever since my younger days 15 or 16.  My brother forever Von is his twin and I haven't seen him neither so we lost contact. Annie and Von had some connection before but yk how that went. After the party I told Durk and Von what happened to annie they was hurt you can tell in they eyes but they didn't say anything. They said that they would talk to me later.
At Quan House
Me:Quan why you mad at me?
Him:.....
Me:Jay'Quan answer me
Him/ you was all up in that nigga face dancing and shit.
Me/really you mad about that shit.
Quan/Bro thats some hoe ass shit look what he just posted

Liked by @kingvonfromdao and 344,000 others@durkioworld/my love for life she know the vibes💙@indiaroyale@kingvonfromdao:ugly ass sis😒🖤jk all love

@durkioworld/my love for life she know the vibes💙@indiaroyale
@kingvonfromdao:ugly ass sis😒🖤jk all love.
@saucy.sev:OTF @durkioworld and @kingvonfromdao🖤

Me/nigga so Im a hoe now keep fucking with me and see why Im from
Chicago im gone and plus we ain't even together the fuck goofy ass nigga delusional
Me:Sev pick me up asap bro im on whitehaven street🥺🤦🏽‍♀️
Sevie🥺💕:most definitely india you good
And im On my way! *fucking apple autocorrect bro*🙄
Ann POV
Im really missing home like crazy I wanna at least go back to Chicago if I can't go to Memphis this shit is crazy bro. Me and my lil situation getting along good we don't fuck with another right now but we getting there.

Quan POV
Im pissed as hell right now india was all up in that nigga face what the fuck.
Im gonna text her tho to apologize
Wtf yo she done blocked me. I don't even give a fuck no mo lemme call one of my hoes over here to fuck.

Sorry for the short chapter🤷🏽‍♀️I just wanted to give yall one.