Chapter 10

India POV
Its now 8 am and I see sev big head ass sleep at the bottom of my bed as usual but anyways I go to his bathroom and do my morning routine. I went downstairs and noticed a note that my daddy left for us.

Breezy outside waiting for you,he is going to pick up you and Annie and take
yall around til Friday when its time for yall to go to Memphis Ima met yall in Memphis. Make sure yall pack Thursday yall know yall some late packers.
                                  Love Pops.
At least I don't gotta rely on Sevyn for the week.I walked outside and saw breezy out there as soon As I got in he handed me 7000 dollars he said it was from my dad to last me til I go to Memphis.
Annie POV
Now its time for us to go back to school ion even feel like going but im gon go. I saw india texted me.
Indie❤️
Breezy takin us around meet me outside rn!
I walked outside and saw breezy,don't get me wrong breezy fine af but not finer than Sev and thats just that.

Indie❤️Breezy takin us around meet me outside rn!I walked outside and saw breezy,don't get me wrong breezy fine af but not finer than Sev and thats just that

Breezy Richards,19 Chicago Born Memphis raised.
Breezy POV
Hey yall Im breezy I was born in the chi but moved to Memphis when I was 2 so I was technically raised there Im in the drug business with annie dad and india dad but right now they let me take a break to take care of some family business. Boss man quincy told me to come up here to drive them around because somebody was out to kill sevyn but I didn't wanna to tell the girls that because I don't want them to freak out but at all times they dad have them being watched no matter what. Sev know they out to kill him thats why he is escaping to Memphis which is a good thing because he will always be protected.
Annie is fine asf but I know thats Sev property so im going to back back. If something happen to sev I know they will be hurt so thats why we are trying our best to keep him safe. Sev is not in the drug business.
India POV
I am now walking in to this bum ass high school. Bitches be staring at me because of the shit I wear. This one girl been out to get me for the past 2 years since junior year crazy right. In middle school we used to be best friends I know annie is my best friend but thats another level we more like sisters. The girl Kaylen told all lies  about me and how my dad raped me which was not true at all. In the beginning of the year she told me she was gonna fight me at graduation I said bet. Now that Covid happened there will not be a in person graduation so I want my licks now. I heard her sneak dissin talking about how she was gonna fight me today and everything so I stood and front of her and said "bet up bitch" so she hit me first and I started fighting her and her friend Shariyah jumped in and my annie jumped in and said "we don't do that jumping shit" I felt somebody pull me off and it was the assistant principal and the principal had annie.
30 mins later...
Both me and annie got suspended til we come back from the covid break so we called up breezy to pick us up and he did
Annie POV
It was now 9 oclock at night and I texted sev
Me:Wyd
Sev❤️:Nothing playin the game,imy
Me:Imy too come over here you can bring the game.
Sev❤️:Bet gimme 15 mins ima spend the night too.
Me:Okay be safe❤️
Sev:Always.

I went and turned on a movie in my room when I heard the door bell I went downstairs and saw it was sev and I opened it and kissed him on the cheek. We walked to my room and he laid on my bed.I said un un not in them outside clothes he laughed and went to the bathroom and changed into a white beater and some shorts. He came and laid in between my legs. I put my hands in my bra. He asked me can I touched em. I started laughing and said sure. He touched em and started licking em. I said slow yo role partner. He started laughing and turned with his body looking at the ceiling he put his hands in my pants and started fingering me. I tried not to moan but I couldn't resist he stopped and looked at me and smile. I said why you stop he said because you not ready I mugged him. I said can I atleast give you head. He was like yeah. So I went and did what I had to do. No we didn't not have sex😒. He said Goodnight annie marie I said Good night sevyn. We went to sleep

Thank you to my cuddy rahjah for writing the last paragraph. For now on she is going to write sex scenes or freaky scences
Did not edited excuse mistakes!