Chapter 38

Quan Princeton| India's House.

Indie you can't be cooped up in the house crying youe eyes out all day. It's sickening stop. Von wouldn't want you to do this. Quan said while lifting her body out of the bed causing her to fall.

Leave me alone please I just want to be left alone ugh. She said while dozing off again on the floor.

These past few weeks have not been good at all. From India not caring about the shop anymore , til Von dying and Sky dying and Annie missing; she just lost hope for everything. She was becoming depressed again. She has truly hit rock bottom.

India stop this now. I hate seeing you like this. In the state that you're in now you can die from a broken heart. Quan said to her while walking away.

LET ME! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE WHO CARES? WHATS TO FUCKING LIVE FOR ! NOTHING AT FUCKING ALL. LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE she said while crying and throwing a pillow at him.

Okay well call me if you need me Quan said while holding his hands up and walking out of the door.

Riah's pov| her condo

Damn I haven't heard from India in a while she said speaking to her self.

Since all of the transpiring events India has gave rights over to Riah. She knew Riah would be a good asset to the company therefore she didn't want anything to do with it. Riah knew that it was a matter of time that she would come back , but she didn't know it would be this long. Truth is Riah was overwhelmed. Managing two shops in two different states is overbearing. What more can a person take??

Babe I'm done getting dressed you want to take my pictures? She asked her boyfriend handing him the phone.

Riah's boyfriend was in the NBA so she had a lot on her plate. Going to his games to managing two shops was a lot.

                                          (Swipe)

(Swipe)

Liked my @indiaroyale and 540 othersriah2x: The ONE no you can't number two her

riah2x: The ONE no you can't number two her.
#nbaplayoffs2022
ayodos_11: my 1.
↪️ always and forever.
Indiaroyale: my business partner, I love you forever and always. Remember that. ❤️
↪️ I love more than you can imagine. My sister and everything.
Load more comments