𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍.

𝑲𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒓 𝑸𝒖𝒆𝒆𝒏
(𝑪𝒐𝒃𝒓𝒂 𝑲𝒂𝒊)

𝒈𝒖𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅

(𝑺𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚)

⎯⎯ Mara Abrams was Eli Moskowitz's first friend. Or I guess you could say she was his only friend for awhile.

     From the age of six they were attached at the hip. Eli had just moved in next door and his mother wanted to greet the neighbors. She had baked a fresh batch of chocolate chip cookies and pulled him along with her to meet the family that would be living beside them for years to come.

     The moment Laura Abrams had opened the door, a little Mara had snuck behind her and peaked around her mother's long legs. She met the eyes of the boy standing behind his own mother and smiled. And that's how their friendship started. With a single smile.

     From then on they were always there for each other. Eli was Mara's protecter and she was his. Eli was there when her mother died and she cried in his arms all night. Mara was there when Eli started to get bullied for his scar. She would always stand up for him even though it always got her hurt in the end.

     As the years went on Mara started to become more quiet and more reserved, only talking to the small group of friends she managed to hold onto. No one knew why the girl who was so bubbly and up for a fight suddenly changed overnight. Not even Eli. Her brother would always dodge all the questions, not wanting to be associated with his younger sister who wasn't in the same social group as him.

     When Mara joins Cobra Kai she has hope that it will change her life for the better. Oh how wrong she was.

Or

In which the quiet girl who everyone thought had lost her confidence had a whole lot of anger inside of her just waiting to be let out.

Isabelle Fuhrman. Mara Abrams.

     Mara Abrams

Ian Nelson

Ian Nelson.                      Ryan Abrams.
Jon Bernthal.                     Shane Abrams.
cobra kai cast.        their respective characters.

i. Warnings
This story contains violence, strong language, underage drinking, and other mature themes.

ii. Disclaimer
I do not own Cobra Kai or any of its characters. All rights go to the creators. I only own my original characters and their plots.

iii. Note
Although this is mainly an Eli 'Hawk' Moskowitz fanfiction, he will not be Mara's only love interest. This is a Cobra Kai fic after all. This story will not focus mainly on romance. It focuses on Mara's journey through life and her relationships with other characters.

Thank you for everyone who decides to take time out of their day to read this and welcome to Killer Queen!

STARTED | 01 | 08 | 2021
PUBLISHED | 01 | 15 | 2021
COMPLETED | 02 | 16 | 2021