𝐗𝐈. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐠

Chapter Eleven
KISS KISS BANG BANG

Chapter ElevenKISS KISS BANG BANG

     "Fighting positions!"

     The Cobra Kai dojo was packed with students today, each one now sporting their own white gi. Sensei wove his way through the students to check their stance. He passed Hawk and kicked his front foot forward. "Stabilize your base, Hawk. Keep your balance, full rotation when you strike." The boy nodded and aggressively striker forward showing that he listened to the correction. Sensei kept walking and passed Mara who was waiting for him to give her a correction. Sensei passed her and turned to Virgin who flinched. "Did you just flinch, Virgin?" He kept walking and faked a punch at another student who also flinched. "Holy shit. We got a room full of flinchers. 

     "Yes, Sensei!," The class answered him.

     "That was not a question! Raise your hand if you've never been punched in the face." Everyone except for Miguel and Aisha raised their hands. "Put your hands down. All your lives you've been avoiding fights, so you don't break your nose or lose a tooth. This concussion nonsense. So, there's only one solution, and that is before your leave this dojo, each and every one of you is gonna take a punch, very hard, to the face. Ms. Robinson, line 'em up. Unflinch this group."

      "Yes, Sensei." Aisha watched as Sensei went back to his office and then she slowly moved so she was in front of Virgin. She cracked her knuckles and Virgin had a terrified look on his face that soon changed to pain when Aisha punched him straight in the nose, sending him to the ground.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

     "Hey, Sensei, I need to ask you something."

      Johnny looked up from his magazine to see Miguel standing in front of his desk. "First aids under the counter. We got a bleeder?"

     "No. Well, yeah, we do. There's a lot of blood, but this is about something else."

     Johnny put down his beer. "What is it?"

     "Well, there's a girl at school—"

     "Is she hot?"

     "—and she's super smart."

     "Hot?"

     "Funny and cool."

     "Hot?"

     Miguel sighed and smiled slightly. "Yes, she's hot. Super-hot."

     Sensei smiled proudly at Miguel. "Nice."

     "I think you'd really like her. She likes karate, and I wanna ask her out, but I just don't know."